Franchises?

Replied by Egghead on topic It's not always easy to buy a franchise

In my experience of researching franchises many of the more stable/well known companies are pretty picky about who can even apply. It makes sense that they want those with proven management or business experience, as if someone messes up big that reflects badly on the brand.
8 years 3 weeks ago #16

Replied by Cents on topic Franchise

Franchises can be interesting opportunities because they're more proven than starting something on your own. That said, I think you still need to know what you're doing, have a great location, and have the money to float the business during your startup period.
8 years 2 months ago #17

Replied by Postman on topic My cousin use to own

My cousin use to own a franchise but he don’t get much profit from it because he don’t know how to do it on his own. I think that you should know something about the franchise that you want to get in before purchasing it.
15 years 11 months ago #18
  • alpha
  • alpha's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by alpha on topic Thanks. I don't think it

Thanks. I don't think it matters too much what kind of franchise it is. The rules are probably the same, no matter what the separate business is.
16 years 2 days ago #19

Replied by saurabh on topic hi there i am having

hi there i am having my uncle in this business but he is having franchise of a restruarant not a tanninmg saloon.
16 years 4 days ago #20
  • alpha
  • alpha's Avatar Topic Author

was created by alpha

Does anybody have any experience with buying into a franchise business? A friend of mine is looking at buying a tanning salon which is part of a franchise.
16 years 5 days ago #21