Contacting fellow members directly or via email here?

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Contacting fellow members directly or via email here?

:embarrassed: :confused:
15 years 8 months ago #16

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Contacting fellow members directly or via email here?

Porgy's log-in is banned so he won't be able to receive your e-mails.
15 years 8 months ago #17
  • LeenaX
  • LeenaX's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by LeenaX on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

I tried again to send someone a ltr, spec. to Porgy1000 & AGAIN, like last mo. it didn't take, the letter didn't get "registered into the system" by showing up as one more addition in my SENT BOX. There is no record of it, yet I KNOW I sent the email!!
>
> I am going to send u this email, hopefully U will get it, Can u pls tell me why my letters are not transmitting at all???
>
> Is there some sort of bug or patch in the site that is not quite connected up properly or is there some missing link? It's hard to understand why a number of attempts have been made to send other ppl mails via here, & they all don't appear in my SENT box,
> except for the time we communicated.
> PLS resolve this for me?!!!
> =================================
> Also, if U can send this email to Porgy1000m Hjm331 for me, pls do..Since I can't do anything here..
> & Pls advise if U can, about my hard issues here w/ Equifax... My score dropped 5 pts for no reason, NO ONE seems to be able to explain it to me over at Equifax..
>
> *************************************************
> here is the history.., {Will be sending my written "mysteriously not sent" email off to you in an upcoming email :: :IF U can address some of the issues in there & refer me to the rt places, or Tell me which score tracker I should sign up w/....Which one charges the least for their score reports/score updated info??? } Ever hear of, use LIFELOCK.com?
>
> ===========================
> Account Information 06/29/2008
> View/Hide Details The following changes were reported for your CITI CARDS CBSDNA account: -
> Past Due Amount Changed from $0 to N/A
>
> ==================================
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
> Score Change 06/19/2008
> View/Hide Details Your score has changed from 729 to 724. View alert details for more information about why your score changed.
> A decrease in your FICO® score happened
> ****???on the same day as a change on your Equifax Credit Report?.
>
> Explanation of Score Change
>
> A decrease in your FICO® score happened on the same day as a change on your Equifax Credit Report? which triggered an alert.
> =================================
> *****????Most likely, the decrease was caused by the credit report change, but this is not always the case. Your score may have dropped because of some change on the credit report that
>
> *****??was not reported as an alert. Also, if multiple changes on the credit report happened on the same day, some may have helped the score while others hurt it.

>
> Negative Factors
>
> Account Information 06/19/2008
> View/Hide Details The following changes were reported for your DISCOVER CARD account]> Account Status Changed from
>
> "Not more than two payments past due to
>
> *****Pays account as agreed" ******[/COLOR]
>
> Balance Amount Changed from $95 to $0
>
> Past Due Amount Changed from $18 to N/A
> ===========================================
> Creditors who you have an existing relationship with periodically report changes to your account. If you feel these changes are incorrect, contact the creditor as this may be a sign of fraud.
> _______________________________________
>
>
> ==How an account change can impact your score =================
> The following are reasons why a change to an account can cause your FICO score to go up. (A change to an account in the opposite direction can cause the score to go down.)
>
> The status of the account improved. For example, the status went from "60 days past due" to "currently paid as agreed". An improvement in status demonstrates your ability to pay your debts.
> The balance on the account decreased. Generally, the less debt you have, the higher your FICO score.
> The amount past due on the account decreased
. This demonstrates your ability to meet your financial obligations.
> The credit limit on the account was raised while the balance stayed the same. Since carrying a balance too close to the credit limit is a sign that you need credit and cannot pay it back, a higher credit limit actually helps your FICO score.
> The history of late payments or description for this account is revised to be less derogatory. For example, if a late payment on the account was mistakenly reported, correcting this on the credit report may manage your score.
>
> =================
> :cool: :worried:
15 years 8 months ago #18

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Contacting fellow members directly or via email here?

Hi Leenax,

I don't think that I understood the original problem, and I would like to clarify :embarrassed:. As I understand, you are able to send normal PM's to people, but you are not seeing anything on network invitations. If this is the case, currently, you will not have a receipt of invitations sent, only the invited member will receive this, and will have an option to accept or decline.

Yes, you can create private clubs, and you will have access to a private forum and chat room only for the members in that club. Look at the menu: Finance Network -> Clubs -> Create a New Club.

I just added review stats to each member's statistics page, found on the forums (click on a user name), and the member list. I do plan on linking to this page from the profiles soon.

Thanks,

Mike
15 years 9 months ago #19

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Contacting fellow members directly or via email here?

Hi Leenax, I just sent over a PM to you. As I understand, you do not see any messages in your inbox or sent box? Does the stats box on the right show that you are logged in?

Also, this thread will be moved to the bugs section.

Your suggestion regarding the reviews is wonderful, and I have already planned and partially tested it. I do plan on implementing the card reviews and credit status programs into the network soon. I do want this info shown on profiles and dashboards. Trust me, I'm working overtime on getting everything working together, and I won't stop until everything works correctly and feels good. It's like trying to have 50 toddlers communicate to one another in sync! :cheesing:

I won't let you down!

Mike
15 years 9 months ago #20
  • LeenaX
  • LeenaX's Avatar Topic Author

was created by LeenaX

:white-flag:Could someone PLEASE tell me why the email portion of this system - invite a friend, etc,. does not seem to work or process? I tried writing in response to one of Meya's comments or Tynece here, (didn't want to post to a forum at first) & it didn't seem to take effect - on the record: [Sent Mail] Invitations: 0 {seen on the rt hand column usually)..
:shocked:
I sent the mail to the member's name in the appropriate boxes, standard form page... & although it went blank when I hit sent, {assuming that it send it & transacted back over to your servers/central computers to reach the intended parties} == It didn't!!! The stats column where it keeps track of one's mail outgoing/incoming isn't registering anything I've sent like 4-5 times already! {FYI: I tried more than once, so the art & trial of **repeated attempts** isn't what is lacking here!!!}

It's ALMOST like it just vanished into thin air. No trace, record, copy (cc or bcc) of my letters that I just composed to be sent to Meya, Tynece, Eric, etc..

The site administrator or Webmaster programmer needs to work out the bugs/hangups or inconsistency in this website to make the act of ***emailing one another privately**** Work!!!

aLSO- is there a way that someone could link all reviews written by that one person, fall under/sort under that one unique person's name?

SO, if I wanted to look up Meya's reviews of all CC's, then all I would have to do is click on her name, look at her profile & see the link where it would send me all of her reviews/comments about any cards that she may have either a) applied for directly. b)any card that may have some relevance to her..whatever commentary or reviews associated with her, should come up under one sort command..sorted by latest to oldest date./... or sorted by name of bank, name of the card product associated w/ her most recent reviews on that particular date. make it sortable by ***date/ bank name/ discussing different scenarios w/ the rewards thatmight have limked in to the co. who is offering it,k so. /
requested/ & personal history update.

I'd really like to know if there can be a private area where I can just bring in the friend/ party (1) that I am interested in speaking with...
Trying to ask Q's..

can we also make a new forum/group/club? for just city by city [geographical slant - all things related to that city... in a financial/investing sense=] folks who might like to discuss real estate -- Open houses or sale offerings?

THANKS all!
I am so glad I stumbled onto this site from google.com

KEEP UP the supportive nature & positive motivation/dedication to improving this site!

is there a way that we can contact members, see their private emails, then email them directly?
15 years 9 months ago #21