Finding money?

Replied by hjm331 on topic Meya, I wouldn't feel right

Meya, I wouldn't feel right about it because some people depend on every dollar. $20 is enough for a week of home cooked meal. I can't live with a guilty conscience.
15 years 11 months ago #16

Replied by Meya on topic If I found money just

If I found money just laying there, I would definitely take it back to my nearby police station because it doesn't belong to me

:suicide: :suicide:

Well if you find it and it is not in a wallet or addresed envelope, it is yours. Say thank you Jesus when you pick it up and bank it. That may have been your reward or blessing.

15 years 11 months ago #17

Replied by hjm331 on topic If I found money just

If I found money just laying there, I would definitely take it back to my nearby police station because it doesn't belong to me, it belongs to somebody else. Do the right thing and God will return the favor. That's how everything works out for me.

"Do good, and it good things will happen to you."
15 years 11 months ago #18

Replied by eugene66 on topic a couple of years ago

a couple of years ago i found a wallet by the trash dumpster near my apartment with 500 hundred in cash and a couple of money orders in it. i looked at the drivers license and the person lived two units down from me so when i gave it back to him the expression on his face was well worth turning it in. he was a police officer and he did not want to tell his wife he lost their vacation money. he offered me a reward (two hundred) but i said no but we are now the best of friends now.
15 years 11 months ago #19

Replied by Scribes on topic I found a $20 on

I found a $20 on the ground near my home in the winter of 1999. Came home, and immediately got incredibly sick with a bad flu that lasted a month. Lousy money... :fun:
15 years 11 months ago #20

Replied by princee18 on topic you wont believe but its

you wont believe but its true.Once i was walking on the street with my friend.We were dicussing about money and i said to him why dont we find some money on the street.At the same time he stopped and did not move.I could not understand but when all went away he showed the money under his feet.It was a great coincidence.
15 years 11 months ago #21

Replied by Meya on topic Because we are getting broke

Because we are getting broke and broker by the day!
:fun: :fun:
15 years 11 months ago #22

Replied by Eldarwen on topic I used to find money

I used to find money all the time when I was working at a movie theater. I don't think that people really carry wallets anymore.
15 years 11 months ago #23

Replied by Meya on topic Yeah, it's pretty rare these

Yeah, it's pretty rare these days, but I found a $100 bill laying in the middle of the streets and I ran out there to pick it up. It was soooo crisp and clean, freshly out of somene's pocket. When I find money, I just pick it up and stay in silence. If you make yourself noticed, you could be a target to three things:
1) Someone claiming it is theirs
2) Being knocked to the ground by others trying to pick it up
3) Being robbed by someone
Usually, I will turn in another direction or get back in my car if the value is good, but on this occasion, I was out school clothes shopping. 30 shirts + 30 pants -$100 discount= Love Baby!
:fun:
15 years 11 months ago #24
  • alpha
  • alpha's Avatar Topic Author

was created by alpha

Do you ever just find money on the street? A friend just IM'd me to say he found $5 just lying on the sidewalk -- nobody else around. I told him it must be mine :cool:
15 years 11 months ago #25