Happy Halloween Everyone

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

Hey sis, I did not see any Kit-Kat bars neither!:worried: Do they still make them small? Whatever happened to the Mr Goodbar? You have to still purchase the Hershey miniature mix in order to get them still? I could have sworn I saw them in single packs by themselves.
15 years 4 months ago #31

Meya, sharing is caring.

Is that blow? I think you tore something up too! We are all victim's of the candy society.:fun:
15 years 4 months ago #32
  • pamela2
  • pamela2's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

o yeah i did im bad. :white-flag: You touch my son's bag and he will ripe your fingers off i tried to steal a kit kat bar from him and he wasnt even looking and as soon as i touched that bag it sounded like a bunch of horses running across the room, that bag was snatched and gone out of my hands before i even got my hand in and now there is candy wrappers from one end of my house to the other :laugh:. I'm surprised my kids hasn't went into a sugar coma!! ps still didn't get a kit kat bar:scared:
15 years 4 months ago #33

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

Meya, sharing is caring. :laugh:
15 years 4 months ago #34

I'm going back to the diet thread :laugh: :laugh:

Nah, we was just chopping it up when she came back from trick-or-treating with the kids and hubby. As soon as she called me, my appetite started craving, and I had a good chance to get my snack on since everyone here was gone. Got busted from dealing with Pam, I think she set me up. :fun:

When the kids came in, and candy inspection started going on, I could not help myself, I kicked 2 pks of m&m's under the pc stand and 4 of the Tootsie Rolls. When my hubby turned his back (and kids) I swooped them up and ate them on the way to the store. I guess this is payback from me snitching during our credit failure in the credit addict club. Dang you are good sis, I wonder was the rest of the crew in on it. :innocent:
15 years 4 months ago #35

I wonder why.:confused:
15 years 4 months ago #36
  • pamela2
  • pamela2's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

Yeah and she wouldn't give it to me :worried: :scared:
15 years 4 months ago #37

Did Pamela want your candy? :cheesing:
15 years 4 months ago #38

:innocent: :innocent: I was doing good until Pamela2 called me!
15 years 4 months ago #39

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

Hope everyone has a happy halloween and didnt eat alot of candy ;)
15 years 4 months ago #40

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

This is a happy Halloween to everyone. Continue to strive and meet your credit card goals, while at the same time take time to hug your kids and show them how much you love them. Hopefully we will all be here this time next year with better scores, higher limits, and all our cards at zero balance(s) :cheesing:
15 years 4 months ago #41

Reese's peanut butter cups are the best! I haven't had one of those in a while! :laugh:
15 years 4 months ago #42

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

I hope everyone had a good Halloween. I had to work but my boss decided he would let me leave to take my daughter trick or treating then come back to close down the restaurant. (after a bit of begging on my part) It was a win, win for everyone.
I saved a bag of reeses peanut butter cups for me.:fun:
15 years 4 months ago #43

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

I am happy that we don't get a lot of kids. I like getting the candy that costs $1.88 a bag. Those are the snack size candy bars that are there a week before Halloween. They get even cheaper the day after.
15 years 4 months ago #44

Happy Halloween to you to sis! Yaaaaaa its time to rob the kids when they ring the doorbell...........Noooooot! I unplugged mines until tomorrow morning. Sorry kids, it's my time.
:fun:
15 years 4 months ago #45