k

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: Happy 4th Of July

good for you hjm because my daughter was a oops and my son was a surprise :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing: but i wouldnt give them up for no amount of money!!!!
15 years 8 months ago #16

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Happy 4th Of July

Definitely no surprises, I will make sure of that. I don't want to raise a child unexpectedly. I will have one when the time is right and when I find my child's true mother.
15 years 8 months ago #17

yes he is and i think you will make a great dad hjm :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: when the time is right (no surprises or oops either)
15 years 8 months ago #18

I've always wanted to have my own son at this age. Unfortunately, I can't support him financially and that is the only thing holdin me back right now.
15 years 8 months ago #19

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Happy 4th Of July

Isnt he just a gentleman pam?:cool:
15 years 8 months ago #20

Pamela, it's great that you have a good time on here. We are just being ourselves and we also have a great time when on FG. I'm glad your son spent time with his father, that's one of the most important thing in life of a father and a son. He will cherish those memories for the rest of his life.
15 years 8 months ago #21

thanks guys that is way i get on here because Meya and Hjm you guys just make my day!!!!! :fun: :cheesing: and AlEKS had a good time he sit and laughed at his dad when he was lighting the fireworks and running when they got out of control :cheesing: :cheesing:
15 years 8 months ago #22

Seeing the young ones happy will make you happy also. After all, they are the reason why we continue to fight everyday.
15 years 8 months ago #23

Well at least the kids had a good time, that's all that matters. Everything else will always be in your heart. No one can take that away from you.
:white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #24

i didnt get to see much either i went to my mom's brother's house and looked at pictures of my mom and grandma and everyone else that was in the pictures and my uncle got some fireworks for the little ones and my husband and cousin shot them off. i really had a good time just sitting there looking at my mom when she was little and how much my kids look like her and my grandma. sorry i got carried away but my mom and grandma are gone from us but not forgotten!!!! :scared: :scared:
15 years 8 months ago #25

Thanks sis, even though it was not all that for me. Every police in Sacramento was chasing firework users. they were not playing out there. Thank God I am back home, lords knows I do not like being around my husband close relatives. They are wanna-bees and try to keep up with the Jones type of peoples. Well, the females are.
15 years 8 months ago #26

I barely saw some fireworks this weekend. You know why? I never left the house. :cool:
15 years 8 months ago #27

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Happy 4th Of July

I too would like to say I hope that everyone here enjoyed their 4th of July and the weekend!
15 years 8 months ago #28

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Happy 4th Of July

Be safe and enjoy your weekend!
15 years 8 months ago #29

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: Happy 4th Of July

Be safe this weekend everyone!! Rockin35!
15 years 8 months ago #30