Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Feds to raise rates on December 13th.

Feds to raise rates on December 13th. 1 week 1 day ago #1

• Lexie
Looking at the bigger picture Joker, if someone wants to borrow money, they will borrow it regardless of the interest rate. Adjusting your own finances is simply a matter investing or not.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Feds to raise rates on December 13th. 1 week 4 days ago #2

• Moneyes
Not me. But this is coming from a guy still trying to find the logic behind people who went to law school in order to be lawmakers, that are shaping financial policy. They are underqualified, at best.

So as usual, I will just adjust my own personal financial policies so as not to let what they are doing in Washington get in the way of what I need to do.

Feds to raise rates on December 13th. 1 week 5 days ago #3

• Joker
Wednesday’s statement didn’t muddy the waters. In the minutes following its release (to be precise, as of 2:17 pm EDT), the market pricing for a December policy rate hike remained basically flat at around 85%. I believe the Fed policymakers will not be unhappy with this interpretation. The minutes from the September meeting told us that “many” participants thought a rate hike was likely to be “warranted” later this year. And this still seems to be the case. Who would have thought it?