FAKE credit scores

Replied by columbia45 on topic You're right!!! On Experian it

You're right!!! On Experian it says I have a 721 Score and on myFICO it says my FICO is 598! :scared:
16 years 1 month ago #16
  • porgy1000
  • porgy1000's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Sorry Meya, bad news. MyCreditKeeper

Sorry Meya, bad news. MyCreditKeeper is NOT FICO scores. The scores they give you from transunion etc are NOT fico. The only way I know how to get your REAL FICO scores are as follows;

Pay MyFico.com $44 every time you want to find out

OR

get a WAMU visa or mastercard. WAMU gives you your REAL Transunion Fico score every month for FREE. As far as experian and equifax, well, the only way I know is to pay MyFico. Unless there is another member who can tell us if any of their credit cards gives free FICO scores... It is worth having that card just to get the scores. I am thinking about getting a WAMU card just to get the free transunion score each month. But if WAMU is bought out by Chase in May, you can kiss that FREE TU fico score goodbye :scared:
16 years 1 month ago #17

Replied by Meya on topic So is mycreditkeeper fico scores?

So is mycreditkeeper fico scores? I know truecredit is fake, but i just realized that on the bottom of the screen on mycreditkeeper says powered by transunion.
:worried:
16 years 1 month ago #18
  • porgy1000

Replied by porgy1000 on topic As far as I know,

As far as I know, you can pull your credit reports once a year for free, but not your scores. I may be wrong.

I rather pay for my credit reports so I have immediate emails if someone uses my identity. I also pull my report at least twice a week and I always make sure they are correct. Usually once a month I dispute something. It may not be a big thing but I like to keep my reports 100000% up to date and correct.

I listen to Suze Orman too. What troubles me again heheheheh, well your FICO scores , your REAL fico scores can only be purchased from MyFico, NOT from the 3 credit bureaus. I have no idea what we are being sold at the credit bureaus but they are sure NOT fico scores. A bunch of garbage if you ask me.

HOWEVER, I belong to each of the 3 bureaus to keep an eye on my reports, you would be surprised how a bank can f**k you up with one improper reporting :fun:
16 years 1 month ago #19

Replied by jnjsarauer on topic I listen to Suze Orman

I listen to Suze Orman all the time, and that's what she says too. The FICO score is the only thing that truly matters when you're applying for loans or lenders are determining your rate. In the states, a person can pull their credit report from all three bureaus once a year, so there's no reason to pay a dime for that information.
16 years 1 month ago #20
  • porgy1000

was created by porgy1000

It really upsets me to have to pay the credit bureaus to get my scores only to find out that what they are giving to me are NOT my credit scores.

My experian and my transunion scores are 64 and 62 points LOWER then they are on the Myfico.com site.

Banks use FICO scores, NOT the scores that we are paying for from the credit bureaus.

I see people post in the reviews things like; "I was just approved for a high credit line and my score is 640"..

SURPRISE your score is NOT 640. If you go to the MyFico site your score is probably over 700.

I just feel like we are all being duped into thinking that we are being sold our actual scores when in fact we are sold everything but. :worried:
16 years 1 month ago #21