Plastc

• MikeJ
  • MikeJ's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by MikeJ on topic Plastc

I think that Plastc's justification is that they provide an "electronic credit card" that allows you to switch between separate physical cards. The thing is, Samsung Pay does this as well (granted, you have to have the right hardware and bank support) but has the added convenience of not requiring an actual card since it uses MST to simulate the "swipe".
7 years 4 months ago #31

Replied by FrugalFran on topic Plastc

I'll start by saying that I don't really trust these things yet, so I don't use them and haven't even considered it. Aside from that, I don't see the point in paying for something that is offered for free elsewhere. What is Plastc's justification for a $150 charge? Are they guaranteeing more security or something?
7 years 4 months ago #32

Replied by MidSouthGal on topic Plastc

I'm all about technology, but free technology. Why would i pay for something when i can get something similar at no cost?But I'm cheap .
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by MidSouthGal.
7 years 4 months ago #33
  • MikeJ
  • MikeJ's Avatar Topic Author

Plastc was created by MikeJ

What does everybody think of Plastc,(Plastc.com) the new digital wallet/physical card that takes the place of all of your existing cards. It looks kind of cool but seems a little too expensive ($150+) and I'm not sure how I'd feel about having to pay a subscription fee when I can just use something like Samsung Pay. Thoughts?
7 years 4 months ago #34