First National Bank Omaha

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: First National Bank Omaha

I noticed that FNBO is now introducing a American Express branded card.

FNBO? I did a search and a few different banks/ creditors popped up. Lol, sorry my brain isn't clicking at the moment. :innocent:

EDIT: Lol it's in the title. My bad.
12 years 11 months ago #16

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: First National Bank Omaha

Just a tidbit of interesting information. I found while checking my account online. I noticed that FNBO is now introducing a American Express branded card. They just introduced their Discover branded card last month. They're now one of two banks I know of. That offer AMEX ,Discover ,Mastercard and Visa branded cards. The other one that I'm aware of is GEMB. Anyone know of any other banks co-branding all four type of cards?

HSBC: although the Amex is invitation only and the Direct Rewards Discover is (was?) only offered to people that were declined for a Discover Card. I had heard about HSBC issuing a Neiman Marcus Amex because a) they issue the private label card and b) Neiman's only accepts the private label card and Amex so it would make sense, but I have never seen one.
12 years 11 months ago #17
  • kdb030609
  • kdb030609's Avatar Topic Author

was created by kdb030609

Just a tidbit of interesting information. I found while checking my account online. I noticed that FNBO is now introducing a American Express branded card. They just introduced their Discover branded card last month. They're now one of two banks I know of. That offer AMEX ,Discover ,Mastercard and Visa branded cards. The other one that I'm aware of is GEMB. Anyone know of any other banks co-branding all four type of cards?
12 years 11 months ago #18