Local currency against the US$

Replied by Scribes on topic in my country the value

in my country the value of dollar has been decreased to about 20%.Earlier it was around 47 but now its Rs.38 which is equivalent to 1 dollar.

I was curious what country just now. Rs, that's rubles, isn't it? :D India? You should be very pleased though, because India is going through an incredible renaissance of change and prosperity. Investors I talk to are banking into Indian real-estate like crazy. :D
15 years 11 months ago #1
  • Postman
  • Postman's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Postman on topic in my country the value

in my country the value of dollar has been decreased to about 20%.Earlier it was around 47 but now its Rs.38 which is equivalent to 1 dollar.

Are you earning online too?
If you are then I’m sorry to hear that. It must have been terrible for you. The dollar should have given a good fight against your local currency.
:shocked:
15 years 11 months ago #2

Replied by Scribes on topic in my country the value

When I was in Singapore in 2005, the Singapore dollar was .67 against the USD. No doubt, I did a lot of shopping there. :D Sometimes it's great being in another country where you can buy things cheaper -- then you come home and you're miserable. :(
15 years 11 months ago #3

Replied by princee18 on topic in my country the value

15 years 11 months ago #4
  • Postman

Replied by Postman on topic I don’t care about the

I don’t care about the Euros because I’m not earning Euros anyway. All I cared about is the dollar rising. This will only mean more money for my honey when I change it to my local currency.

:cheesing:
15 years 11 months ago #5

Replied by Scribes on topic I’m proud to say that

I’m proud to say that the dollar is getting strong on our country. Right now the exchange rate is 42 pesos for $1. This is a good thing for me because that will mean more money for me when I’m going to exchange my hard earned dollar to our local currency. How about your currency?

I don't think it's the peso we have to worry about, it's how we stack up to the Euro, which is the most powerful currency in the world. And we don't look too good against them. Hey, the European Union said at the beginning they wanted to weaken our economy to provide a more balanced global economy. Looks like it worked. They just needed our help a bit. :fun:
15 years 11 months ago #6
  • Postman

was created by Postman

I’m proud to say that the dollar is getting strong on our country. Right now the exchange rate is 42 pesos for $1. This is a good thing for me because that will mean more money for me when I’m going to exchange my hard earned dollar to our local currency. How about your currency?

15 years 11 months ago #7