Man accused in largest U.S. credit-card breach, 130 million cards compromised

Replied by charonh on topic Re: Man accused in largest U.S. credit-card breach, 130 million cards compromise

That's just plain scary. How many times were authorities going to let the same person get away with the same types of crime before they figured out that something needed to be done to stop the person. Millions of dollars later.
14 years 8 months ago #1

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Man accused in largest U.S. credit-card breach, 130 million cards compromise

Hummm, wonder why they couldn't name the other 2 suspects. This is some crazy stuff. This man was already charged with similar crimes, and he is still walking. As tough as they are getting with identity theft, this man should either be locked up for a loooong time, or working for the Feds to help track such hackers down. This may sounds crazy and over scary but I am funny about using my debit card at ATM's outside for money (including stores that has our bank machines in them, such as Walgreen's for US Bank or Safeway for Wells Fargo ). Seems like there maybe a stripping inside to steal our info. I mainly use machines at the teller or non at all. Good info!
14 years 8 months ago #2
  • eugene66
  • eugene66's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

was created by eugene66

These types of criminal acts seems to becoming more common and bigger in scale.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/a...ach-us-history/
14 years 8 months ago #3