DO ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO DO A Claim of Lien

Replied by Meya on topic Re: DO ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO DO A Claim of Lien

Psychologists suggest that those who write or type in capital letters crave for attention because they don't get enough from the people around them. But that's not the case here. Kiejon posts info in uppercase to make sure we are able to notice the important info he researches and posts for us fellow FG members.

Yeah, you are correct, he do bring in some good info. I like the fact that he types different, I can tell his posting before I even take a look at the avatar or username. Gkcust sort of got me though but I had to be like.....ok, who is trying to imitate my buddie in here....lol :laugh: :laugh: .

Ps, just a joke Gkcust, you are my girl too! :white-flag:
15 years 6 months ago #1

Thanks for the good researching, turst me, you have out attention regardless to how you type. I had to laugh at the quote you had for me. I was liek, "Ok instructor, I was never good at sight. I have to see you do it." I know your poor little pinky fingers are like......... :relieved:

:laugh: :laugh:

Kiss the newborn for us, seems like fg members are bringing in some little ones pretty fast. Look out HJM331!
15 years 6 months ago #2
  • KIEJON9
  • KIEJON9's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: DO ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO DO A Claim of Lien

Psychologists suggest that those who write or type in capital letters crave for attention because they don't get enough from the people around them. But that's not the case here. Kiejon posts info in uppercase to make sure we are able to notice the important info he researches and posts for us fellow FG members.

HELLO HJM331 AND NETWORK I DONT CRAVE FOR ATTENTION AT THIS TIME I HAVE ALOT OF IT WITH A NEW BABY AND A WIFE BUT I POST IN UPPERCASE SO THAT ARE FELLOW FG MEMBERS NOTICE THE RESEARCH I DO :white-flag:
15 years 6 months ago #3

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: DO ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO DO A Claim of Lien

Psychologists suggest that those who write or type in capital letters crave for attention because they don't get enough from the people around them. But that's not the case here. Kiejon posts info in uppercase to make sure we are able to notice the important info he researches and posts for us fellow FG members. :cheesing:
15 years 6 months ago #4
  • KIEJON9

i Know This Is Off The Subject, But How In The World Can You And Gkcust Type Like That? I Look At The Capital Letters In Every Word And I Just Assume It Is A East Cost Thingy...lol. I Tried It And Goofed Before I Could Complete A Full Sentences. Well At Lest You Two Leave A Mark That Will Take You Down In Fg History. Oh But Wait, There Was A Few Here That Typed With No Space After The Comma For The Next Sentences. I Do Believe That They Were Not From The Us And That Is How They Probably Write ( I Assume).

Keep Me Updated With The Results Kiejon9, I Believe This Will Work For You.

Hello Meya I Will Keep You Updated With My Results
15 years 6 months ago #5

I know this is off the subject, but how in the world can you and Gkcust type like that? I look at the capital letters in every word and I just assume it is a east cost thingy...lol. I tried it and goofed before I could complete a full sentences. Well at lest you two leave a mark that will take you down in FG history. Oh but wait, there was a few here that typed with no space after the comma for the next sentences. I do believe that they were not from the US and that is how they probably write ( I assume).

Keep me updated with the results kiejon9, I believe this will work for you.
15 years 6 months ago #6
  • KIEJON9

well You Know I Have My Fingers Crossed For You And Everyone Else In Here Do To. If It Doesn't Work, Just Let Me Know, And I Will Come Do A Thug Move To Get It Back.

I Thank It Well Work Cuz I Talk With A Friend That Works In A Law And There Office Looked It Over It Was Fine With Them
15 years 6 months ago #7

Well you know i have my fingers crossed for you and everyone else in here do to. If it doesn't work, just let me know, and I will come do a thug move to get it back. :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 6 months ago #8
  • KIEJON9

NOTICE OF CLAIM OF LIEN

The undersigned claimant hereby claims

lien under section_______of the Civil Code of the State of

_________ and hereby declares the following:

1. That a statement of claimant`s demand, after

deducting all just credits and offsets, in the sum of

$ .

2. That the name of the owner, or reputed owner

of the property is [are]]

4. That the name of the person by whom claimant

was employed or to whom claimant furnished the materials is

[are]

5. A description of the property sought to be charged

with the lien is].

DATED: ________________

[Signature of Claimant]
15 years 6 months ago #9

:white-flag: :white-flag: Way to go! If you don't mind me asking, did you take any necessary steps to go forward with it? IF so, what did (or how did) you do it.
15 years 6 months ago #10
  • KIEJON9

Did it help Kiejon9? Please let us know how much it helped you so that the next person can read up on your follow up. Thanks Buddie

Yes It did Help me alot thanks network
15 years 6 months ago #11

Did it help Kiejon9? Please let us know how much it helped you so that the next person can read up on your follow up. Thanks Buddie!
15 years 6 months ago #12
  • marylan73
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Replied by marylan73 on topic Re: DO ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO DO A Claim of Lien

You're welcome!
15 years 6 months ago #13

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: DO ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO DO A Claim of Lien

Thank you :white-flag:
15 years 6 months ago #14

Thanks Mary Tomkins!:white-flag: