Here is something enlightening

• Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic I pay my Chase credit

I pay my Chase credit card bills online. It makes it a lot easier for me to deal with.
15 years 11 months ago #1

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Later on, they wonder where

Later on, they wonder where they went wrong and when they find out, they regret it.

Very very very true!!!!!!!!!!

Im sorry but I have to agree with the:
"MY PAYMENT WAS LATE BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET MY STATEMENT"
Even tho yes, the USPS will sometimes lose mail, but that doesnt mean you dont have to pay for it... If that was the case everyone would b rent free!
15 years 11 months ago #2

Replied by hjm331 on topic It might be funny but

It might be funny but it's really sad to see people who don't know how to handle credit. Later on, they wonder where they went wrong and when they find out, they regret it.
15 years 11 months ago #3
  • Eldarwen
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic The comments are very funny.

The comments are very funny. They seem to hate the rep and the impression that I am getting is they want the rep fired. But they are telling the consumer what is going on.
15 years 11 months ago #4

Replied by Tynece on topic WOW!!!! They treat me like

WOW!!!! They treat me like dirt becasue I am not profit. I get a 50.00 check from chase every 3 months I pay in full never been late and never go over my limit that is amazing!!!!!!! I never knew that. Thanks for the link. I will just keep them the way they are since I know that know. I will just keep having them pay me for using thier card!! Thanks again for the link that was great :laugh:
15 years 11 months ago #5
  • Eldarwen
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

was created by Eldarwen

Here is something enlightening and funny at the same time about customer service. Well, it's stuff I already know, but I am kind of surprised that people will do this to customer service reps and say that these people should be fired.

http://consumerist.com/340490/10-confessions-of-a-chase-customer-service-rep
15 years 11 months ago #6