Which book do you prefer?

Replied by Lyyssa on topic David Bach's Start Late, Finish

David Bach's Start Late, Finish Rich is what really got us going. His methods are pretty basic, but we were inspired. We did try his DOLP thing, which is handy, but in the end we deterred from it and still got the same results.
16 years 1 month ago #16

Replied by liowkc on topic The basic premise of Rich

The basic premise of Rich Dad is to invest in real estate and make money through passive income. Unfortuntately, real estate requires plenty of initial capital that many do not have.
16 years 1 month ago #17

Replied by stiletto on topic A money club is like

A money club is like a book club, but with no books. It's where a bunch of friends get together on a regular basis to talk about financial matters. Just like this board, but you just meet face to face. At one meeting, you may talk about getting the right life insurance, at another how to start saving, at another how to build or rebuild your credit. We will have experts like morgage brokers to come in and help in the decussion for that meeting. My first meeting is in April and I am very excited. I have about 10 people (as of today) who will attend and more being added everyday. I will let you know how everything go. :laugh:
16 years 1 month ago #18
  • descorpio
  • descorpio's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by descorpio on topic I really like "Make Money,

I really like "Make Money, Not Excuses" by Jean Chatzky. I purchased the first edition in 2006, and the new edition just came out this month. I got the idea of starting a Money Club from her book. We will have our first meeting in April. It is a great book.

Can you tell me what is money club. I have not read that book. So that i could learn something new from you. Am sure it inspired you because it has got lots of ideas to earn.Will be glad to learn it from you.
16 years 1 month ago #19

Replied by stiletto on topic I really like "Make Money,

I really like "Make Money, Not Excuses" by Jean Chatzky. I purchased the first edition in 2006, and the new edition just came out this month. I got the idea of starting a Money Club from her book. We will have our first meeting in April. It is a great book.
16 years 1 month ago #20

Replied by sophie on topic Everyone and their mama has

Everyone and their mama has read that book, I am glad it inspired you, I don’t see anyone I know doing anything different with their lives after reading it. I like Suze Orman’s “Women and Money”.

16 years 1 month ago #21
  • descorpio
  • descorpio's Avatar Topic Author

was created by descorpio

I had an opportunity to read "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki. I was greatly inspired by the book. I learnt a lot of financial lessons on how to plan and think about the future plans. I would like to ask what was your inspirational book like mine??
16 years 1 month ago #22