Prosper Loans

Replied by Curry on topic Still Here

Well, they must be doing something right because they are still around. Always check the interest rates though to see if they are on par with your credit score.
7 years 9 months ago #16

Replied by FrankN on topic Prosper

I would definitely research peer-to-peer lending before stepping in (on the lending or investment side). It is a very unique idea, but its a lot more complicated than people think.
7 years 11 months ago #17

Replied by FrugalFran on topic Prosper

I've never heard of this, so I looked it up and it's still an active lending program. Peer-to-peer lending is a unique idea, but I want to read more of the fine print to see how it really works.
8 years 2 months ago #18

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Prosper Loans

6/17/2009
14 years 10 months ago #19

Replied by Finance Globe on topic From what I know personally,

From what I know personally, this is a very unique service. The lender (Prosper) actually provides you with the loan and is backed by the users, which provide funds that determine your rates. I experimented with this service, but have not been involved in any transactions.
15 years 11 months ago #20

Replied by Meya on topic Here is good info for

15 years 11 months ago #21
  • dallasld
  • dallasld's Avatar Topic Author

was created by dallasld

Does anyone have any experience with [URL]http://www.prosper.com?[/URL] It is a community where people give and get loans from one another. I have considered trying the site out, but I want to see if anyone has any feedback about it first...

Cheers.
15 years 11 months ago #22