Bitcoin loses only to come back up slightly

Replied by FrankN on topic Bitcoin loses only to come back up slightly

I would like to hear a personal success story of Bitcoin? I see them in the media, but has anyone on hear made money with Bitcoin?
5 years 11 months ago #1

Replied by FrankN on topic Bitcoin loses only to come back up slightly

The thing that is holding me back is, 95%+ of the value of all cryptocurrencies is held by the top 1%. If they decided to sell/get out, it could plummet the value almost immediately.
6 years 2 months ago #2

Replied by Moneyes on topic Bitcoin loses only to come back up slightly

It would have, and I'm sure many people saw that opportunity. Believe it not though, there are still many people in the world who don't know much about any of this. As more knowledge gets spread and more people get involved, expect the value to keep rising.

Today is as good a day as any to jump in.
6 years 2 months ago #3
  • Joker
  • Joker's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Joker on topic Bitcoin loses only to come back up slightly

Well, when Bitcoin tanked to 10K then a few days later climbed to a new high, I bet there were a few investors that made big money with this crypto. It would have been a good time to get in.....
6 years 2 months ago #4

Replied by Moneyes on topic Bitcoin loses only to come back up slightly

That was pretty much my guess about a month ago. That's the thing, I don't think there is an expert alive who can accuratly predict even which way it will go, much less put a ballpark figure on the price.
6 years 2 months ago #5
  • Joker
  • Joker's Avatar Topic Author

Bitcoin loses only to come back up slightly was created by Joker

Somewhere I read that they expected Bitcoin to top 20,000 by the end of the year. Well, I don't think that it will happen. It lost 5000 in the last week then rebounded slightly to 15,000. I'm still betting on 16,500 for the YE total. What do you think?
6 years 2 months ago #6