Credit Freeze

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Credit Freeze

Which credit bureau you have frozen? Before you apply for anything make sure to find out who the creditor is pulling from, that way you can avoid a denial.

I FROZEN ALL CREDIT BUREAUS

I understand now[/quote]
15 years 7 months ago #1
  • KIEJON9
  • KIEJON9's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Credit Freeze

Which credit bureau you have frozen? Before you apply for anything make sure to find out who the creditor is pulling from, that way you can avoid a denial.

I FROZEN ALL CREDIT BUREAUS
15 years 7 months ago #2

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Freeze

No problem:white-flag:
15 years 7 months ago #3

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Credit Freeze

Thanks for reminding me of what I just said. :fun:
15 years 7 months ago #4

If you're applying for an application, they will either deny you most of the time or try pulling an inquiry from another bureau that's not frozen.

When you mentioned this quote, oooops I overlooked or misread the first sentence, my bad. But I was just saying that I know a lot of creditors that choose only what they deal with and that is mostly exp and some are eq. If they see it is frozen......DENIED! But you had said that in your first sentence:innocent:
15 years 7 months ago #5

HJm sometimes, they will just deny you all the way through because they choose to do business with a particular creditor

What do you mean?
15 years 7 months ago #6

HJm sometimes, they will just deny you all the way through because they choose to do business with a particular creditor:worried:
15 years 7 months ago #7

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Credit Freeze

Credit bureaus must lift a freeze no later than three business days after receiving your request.

What will a creditor who requests my file see if it is frozen?

15 years 7 months ago #8

If you're applying for an application, they will either deny you most of the time or try pulling an inquiry from another bureau that's not frozen.
15 years 8 months ago #9
  • KIEJON9
  • KIEJON9's Avatar Topic Author

was created by KIEJON9

Credit bureaus must lift a freeze no later than three business days after receiving your request.

What will a creditor who requests my file see if it is frozen?
15 years 8 months ago #10