Crown Jewelers! Please Read

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

I got an email today for $15 off shipping with $99 purchase...if i decide to do this ...and remember i got approved for $1500.00 but never used this account. Will this put a dip in my score? Please advise....:innocent:
15 years 10 months ago #46

You think so

YEH!! the bigger face makes the watch look so expensive...:fun:
15 years 10 months ago #47

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

It's alright, women can stick to their Chanel sunglasses and Louis Vutton bags lol
15 years 10 months ago #48

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

You think so? :worried: :confused:
15 years 10 months ago #49

I love Fossil watches. They look great, they carry a great reputation and brand name, and they also aren't that expensive when compared to other watches with the same features. That's value right there!

Men watches from Fossil always look better than the womens! LOL:fun:
15 years 10 months ago #50

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

I love Fossil watches. They look great, they carry a great reputation and brand name, and they also aren't that expensive when compared to other watches with the same features. That's value right there!
15 years 10 months ago #51

I think that's why I've stayed away from their expensive stuff, although I noticed the other day that they're selling Fossil watches now. I wonder if the watches are authentic?

I think their watches are authentic. I purchased a Fossil from Fingerhut..came in the Fossil packaging w/warrenty and other Fossil information. Before I purchased the Fossil watch i went on their website and the watch was the same price, however Crown Jewelers watches were 20 to 30 dollars highter...ouch!
15 years 10 months ago #52

Replied by keys on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

My husbnd account was closed by them, but my sister is just charging her behind off with them. I hate to say this but their jewls look second hand to me.

I think that's why I've stayed away from their expensive stuff, although I noticed the other day that they're selling Fossil watches now. I wonder if the watches are authentic?
15 years 10 months ago #53

I think it is like those QTV shoppers or Fingerhut jewelry. But if some people like it, then I wont argue.
15 years 10 months ago #54

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

My husbnd account was closed by them, but my sister is just charging her behind off with them. I hate to say this but their jewls look second hand to me.

Yes I heard this a lot, whats up with that?
15 years 10 months ago #55

15 years 10 months ago #56

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

You know what is so funny about that and (not in a happy manner), when everyone at this other credit site was saying, apply for Crown Jewelers because they are easy to get and to start rebuilding your credit. I was always hesitant about them I never had a good feeling about them in the pit of my stomach. Whenever I have these moments about something or someone I have learned to go with the first reaction.
15 years 10 months ago #57

attagirl, Ash just posted about crown jewelers under Identity Fraud forum. It makes me think about what you just said.
:scared: :scared: :shocked:
15 years 10 months ago #58

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Crown Jewelers and Identity Theft

WOW!! Glad you posted your information...I was going to cancel my credit monitoring....NOT!!
15 years 10 months ago #59

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Crown Jewelers and Identity Theft

I am sorry that it happened to you! Good thing that it was caught quickly!
15 years 10 months ago #60