Happy Father's Day

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Happy Father's Day

I think it was a dell, but it looked heck of old becasue it was all thick looking. I don't like stuck keys, that is what my school have. All that money they charge us, and you can hear the keys cracklin when we type.
14 years 9 months ago #1

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Happy Father's Day

That's ok, but I bet at that time you felt like you was singing like Alicia Keys...lolz!! I am sitting up here using one of my co-workers laptop, and I swear it is difucult to use and the keys are stale. I wonder why? It wont even let me click on the smileys. You know i am a smiley freak!

What kind of laptop does your co-worker have?
14 years 9 months ago #2
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

That's ok, but I bet at that time you felt like you was singing like Alicia Keys...lolz!! I am sitting up here using one of my co-workers laptop, and I swear it is difucult to use and the keys are stale. I wonder why? It wont even let me click on the smileys. You know i am a smiley freak!
14 years 9 months ago #3

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: Happy Father's Day

Heck yeah i got up and sung off key and scared the neighbored dogs and cats. They was howling and meowing like crazy. Lmao hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
14 years 9 months ago #4
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

If you got up there and tried to sing, I know you was feeling GOOD!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
14 years 9 months ago #5

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: Happy Father's Day

Happy B-Lated Father's Day!!!! Hope all your dads had a good one. I know my dad had a awesome time we did karaoka, ate at Ryans and just hung out Saturday and then we went to my father-in-laws on Sunday and had a fun time also.
14 years 9 months ago #6

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Happy Father's Day

Yes a great big shout out to all of the dads, Happy Father's Day!
14 years 9 months ago #7
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

was created by Meya

Happy Father's Day to all of the FG dad's. I wish you many more to come:shocked:!
14 years 9 months ago #8