"Happy Easter Everyone!"

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: "Happy Easter Everyone!"

So, am I one of the holiday visitors you speak about??? lol...

:innocent: :innocent:
14 years 11 months ago #1

Replied by Brian23 on topic Re: "Happy Easter Everyone!"

Cool! You know what? Those are the days that I do not go to church because of overcrowding and the regular members have to give up their seats for those who you will not see again until Mother/Father, and X-Mas. What really kills me is when they join on those dates and never come back....lol. That just takes up too much time. The last time I became frustrated was when 7 members joined (On Easter) and the pastor had to go through all the info from members, introduced and welcomed them one by one, and we did not get out of church until nearly 1 1/2 hrs past the original time, which is 1 o'clock. Now that is when I said, I am not going on dates when our church is crowded, I will let the holiday visitors have it.

So, am I one of the holiday visitors you speak about??? lol... You know me and the whole crew had to stand for the hour and a half service.... and it was madness, there was no where to walk.... lol
14 years 11 months ago #2
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Cool! You know what? Those are the days that I do not go to church because of overcrowding and the regular members have to give up their seats for those who you will not see again until Mother/Father, and X-Mas. What really kills me is when they join on those dates and never come back....lol. That just takes up too much time. The last time I became frustrated was when 7 members joined (On Easter) and the pastor had to go through all the info from members, introduced and welcomed them one by one, and we did not get out of church until nearly 1 1/2 hrs past the original time, which is 1 o'clock. Now that is when I said, I am not going on dates when our church is crowded, I will let the holiday visitors have it.
14 years 11 months ago #3

Replied by Brian23 on topic Re: "Happy Easter Everyone!"

Sorry every1, Happy Be-lated Easter as well. I went to church wit the fam (it's 1 of the 3 times a year we actually go.... lol.... i kno thats bad).... had a great lunch and also watched tv and movies too....glad every1 had fun....
14 years 11 months ago #4

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: "Happy Easter Everyone!"

Same here, just spent time with the family and watched TV.
14 years 11 months ago #5

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: "Happy Easter Everyone!"

Happy B-lated Easter everyone!!!!!! Really didnt do anything just spent time with my kids and hubby (he has to leave for a 3 day work day) so we just sit at home watching Spongebob and cartoons on tv. :fun: :fun: :innocent: :innocent:
14 years 11 months ago #6
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

You are so welcome! Wow smcc, I just tripped off of something, you are at work on all holidays, I remember that from the chat and your previous post. You are a hard working individual and all I can see is "VACATION" written all over your forehead....lol :laugh: :laugh:
14 years 11 months ago #7

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: "Happy Easter Everyone!"

Thanks Meya! Same to you and your family and everyone else on FG!
14 years 11 months ago #8

Replied by smcc on topic Re: "Happy Easter Everyone!"

Here at work Meya on Easter, What's the saying for downsizing companies, "Do more with less !" :cheesing:

Have a Happy Easter Everyone !
14 years 11 months ago #9
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

was created by Meya

File Attachment:

Just wanted to say Happy Easter. As for us older members, lay low on the boiled eggs, it's a trap[/quote][/URL]
14 years 11 months ago #10