Suggested New Clubs

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Last month I was ready

Last month I was ready to add about 10 new clubs, and I decided not to. This is why: Any member here can create a new club and become an active leader in that club. If a member chooses not to lead the club, then the authority can be passed on to another member that has the resources take that role. My point is: Use this forum to brainstorm, and then create a club that seems of high interest. I didn't want to just run out and create numerous clubs that people would most likely join and not participate, because of interest, and a lack of leadership resources for each club. If I were to manage every club I created, then time would be a serious issue for me.

For those of you not familiar with clubs at FG: Club membership is a straight-forward way to connect and collaborate with other members of similar interest. All clubs have their own dedicated message board, chat room, photos and leader/moderator. You can also create private (invitation only) and public clubs.
16 years 1 month ago #1

Replied by Meya on topic Hey adicus, put some of

Hey adicus, put some of this in the resources link over to your left. Seems like this can be of some value for everone.
16 years 1 month ago #2

Replied by Adicus on topic FG, here is a productive

FG, here is a productive and most rewarding idea for a new club:

A place where we can provide methods of DV's (Debt Validation) along with all the resources on how FCRA & FDCPA laws can be used to protect the consumer, not just the creditor. In other words we need a club that can help people that made mistakes with credit an opportunity to see the light a bit sooner. Just a thought.
16 years 1 month ago #3

Replied by Meya on topic Just wondering if I can

Just wondering if I can get a tab in the credit addict club where I can send a message to all members (or more than one) instead of clicking their names one by one to send a messge!
:cool: :cheesing:
16 years 1 month ago #4
  • liowkc
  • liowkc's Avatar Topic Author

was created by liowkc

Hi

How about having some clubs on asset class such as:

Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Investor Education etc
16 years 2 months ago #5