CitiGroup Announces Program for Recently Unemployed Homeowners

Replied by Espee on topic Re: CitiGroup Announces Program for Recently Unemployed Homeowners

It's interesting to see what the banks are coming up with now! I have been following along on some of this. Mostly some of the more interesting things that people are doing in order to save their homes.

I REALLY liked the article/video about "Show me the note!" Thats a good one! Google it!!! You would be surprised at how many banks have no idea where the original note is located. Or how many times it has been sold/transferred...or who the heck even has the darn thing anymore!

It will be interesting to see what transpires from here.
15 years 1 month ago #1

Replied by Meya on topic Re: CitiGroup Announces Program for Recently Unemployed Homeowners

I was thinking the same thing Meya. I'm really gonna tune into this one, I just have to know who's gonna get what and how they plan to delegate which home owners (how long they've been unemployed) can be saved or helped with reducing their payments. Rockin35

We will see!
15 years 1 month ago #2

Replied by Meya on topic Re: CitiGroup Announces Program for Recently Unemployed Homeowners

Hellllloooo! I was thinking that too bro, but also something differnet.
15 years 1 month ago #3

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: CitiGroup Announces Program for Recently Unemployed Homeowners

They're probably going to select those with the highest income.
15 years 1 month ago #4

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: CitiGroup Announces Program for Recently Unemployed Homeowners

I was thinking the same thing Meya. I'm really gonna tune into this one, I just have to know who's gonna get what and how they plan to delegate which home owners (how long they've been unemployed) can be saved or helped with reducing their payments. Rockin35
15 years 1 month ago #5

I heard that this morning, I am just waiting to see who they are going to REALLY SELECT!:innocent:
15 years 1 month ago #6
  • marylan73
  • marylan73's Avatar Topic Author
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher