A Good Article About Trump's First Year in Office

Replied by Wanderer on topic A Good Article About Trump's First Year in Office

The "Lag affect" ... yeah I'd agree. Sometimes it takes time for changes and happenings to sift through the whatever. So a person can make changes but others don't feel them for a long time. So ... could the Obama Era just not be filtering through to the good times? Looking back from other eras ... yeah certainly could believe that is happening!
6 years 2 months ago #1

Replied by Moneyes on topic A Good Article About Trump's First Year in Office

Overall, I like Trump, but we have to be careful in terms of handing out praises for what is heppeneing to the economy. Some of it may be Trump, but some of it may also be Obama. When a president signs off on actions and laws, sometimes it takes years before we see the effects of those changes. Could it be that some of the economic growth is a result of things Obama did?

In the interest of fainess, regardless of who you like or dislike, we need to look closely at the timelines of things like this and stay pragmatic about it all..
6 years 2 months ago #2

Replied by Wanderer on topic A Good Article About Trump's First Year in Office

In watching the Canadian Broadcast Channel carrying the "Red Green" Show and idea appeared ... how 'bout using duct tape? :) Also, shut down his Twitter Account as it is only an embarrassment to all Americans. Can't believe our President would be so un Presidential!
6 years 3 months ago #3
  • Joker
  • Joker's Avatar Topic Author

A Good Article About Trump's First Year in Office was created by Joker

You all know that I'm a bleeding heart liberal and Trump is not my favorite person. I was doing some research about Trump's first year in office and I came across this article singing his praises. Just want to say it is not what he did, but rather, how he did it. Check out a first-rate review of the first year at http://highlandecho.com/donald-trumps-first-year/. Now if we could just figure out how to shut his mouth......;.
6 years 3 months ago #4