How do I find out my credit rating?

Replied by saurabh on topic hi there you did not

hi there you did not specify the name of your bank. anyways i feel that you can get info about your credit rating on the website of your bank.
16 years 1 week ago #1

Replied by Meya on topic :dumbfounded:

:dumbfounded:
16 years 2 weeks ago #2

Replied by ceprateek on topic You can contact your bank

You can contact your bank agent and he'll definitely find some way for you to check your ratings and score
16 years 2 weeks ago #3

Replied by Meya on topic Life is never easy unless

Life is never easy unless you are filthy rich. You have not seen anything yet, when you are out on your own, it gets worse. Your scores only went down because you applied for that car, but after 30 days, your scores will go back up because the cb will narow all those inq down to one.

Paying cap1 $100 per month is probably going to raise your scores. I dont care what no one says because when i went on vacation, I was paying them peices here and there and I just gave them 95% of the money back last month (or begining of this month). What it will show them is how well you can handle your debt, and that you are doing. Just wait and see.
:cool:
16 years 2 months ago #4

Replied by hjm331 on topic Meya, remember when I was

Meya, remember when I was telling you that I was about to hit the 700 club? Ya well, my scores have gone down. It's about to even get worse because of high utilization since I bought my new car. My dad put about $650 on my Cap1 card and he can't pay it back right now so I'm going to have to pay $100 a month just for that until he pays me back in full. The only brightside to this is that I'm not going to have anything to do with credit for about 2-3 years so I can afford carrying high balances until my dad pays me back. I'm going to have to get a second job to pay for my gas, food, car wash, and other necessities. Life isn't easy at all.
16 years 2 months ago #5

Replied by Meya on topic Waaahhooooooo, guess what everyone, Myfico

Waaahhooooooo, guess what everyone, Myfico just sent me this alert:

Your FICO® score has gone up to 652 on February 14, 2008.

wahooo, I am so so happy. Gemb is finally sending in the info about where they went wrong. Now here is the part I dont seem to understand (well I really do). I just pulled my credit report from Truecredit, and my scores are still stiff in the 609 from eq. Way to go myfico, you are in the Monnney.
:laugh: :laugh:
16 years 2 months ago #6

Replied by Finance Globe on topic We have the major bureaus

We have the major bureaus listed in our resources section (link on the left). I urge people to first try http://www.annualcreditreport.com/ This is a site where people can get a free credit report from all 3 bureaus once a year.
16 years 2 months ago #7

Replied by Postman on topic I’m glad that someone has

I’m glad that someone has asked it. I’m sad to say that I don’t know it. I wonder if could get a credit without paying for it. Can it be done? Where can I get a credit that doesn’t require to be paid?

16 years 2 months ago #8

Replied by hjm331 on topic Cymru, do you what a

Cymru, do you what a FICO score is? Basically, it's a score that is maintained by Fair Isaac where they factor in a numerous amount of categories from your report and come up with your score. This score is important because 90% percent of creditors/lenders use this score to help make their decision on your application.

The downside is that you have to pay for these scores. You can purchase them at myfico.com

http://www.myfico.com/
16 years 3 months ago #9

was created by Cymru

SO how do I find out my credit rating, all I know mine is bad, is there a location where you can check your rating?
16 years 3 months ago #10