First Premier card being offered with 79% interest rate

Replied by Meya on topic Re: First Premier card being offered with 79% interest rate

That's an automatic reject, and if anyone goes through with it, they would probably pif before statement cuts or default again due to anger.:confused:
14 years 3 months ago #1

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: First Premier card being offered with 79% interest rate

wow!!! That Just Takes My Breath Away. We Worried About Wall Street Bonuses??? Gads! This Will Get Ugly! "... The Game The Game The Game...!

All I Can Say Is Wow 79% This Is Ugly
14 years 4 months ago #2

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: First Premier card being offered with 79% interest rate

Bottom Feeders... you can't live with them and you can't live without them! The game the game the game...! :white-flag:
14 years 4 months ago #3

Replied by Meya on topic Re: First Premier card being offered with 79% interest rate

The bank did not say how many people were offered the 79.9 APR card, but noted that it needed to "price our product based on the risk associated with this market."

What the........they make themselves a risk! Those who did decide to take up their offer (due to bad credit), were doing so to establish their credit and accept the rip-off offer they were propositioned with. After being hit with all of those fees and so-called lates, they decided to tell this card to go to "HELLFIRE"!
14 years 4 months ago #4

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: First Premier card being offered with 79% interest rate

WOW!!! That just takes my breath away. We worried about Wall Street bonuses??? GADS! This will get ugly! "... the game the game the game...!
14 years 4 months ago #5
  • smcc
  • smcc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader
14 years 4 months ago #6