Concierge Service

• smcc
  • smcc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Concierge Service

Instead of the party charonh the best thing would be to show others how I did it and share the information. Its a long shot by any means (Accolades card) but you don't know till you at least look into it.
15 years 2 months ago #1

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Concierge Service

Yeah, that would be a huge accomplishment.
15 years 2 months ago #2

Replied by charonh on topic Re: Concierge Service

They have applied this service (Concierge) to my BankAmericard now that its been upgraded to a Visa Signature. All the perks plus 1.5 to 1 when it comes to points.

I just have to figure out how I can grandfather my way in to the Accolades Card now

Lord, when you finally get this card, we are going to throw you a party. :cheesing: :innocent:
15 years 2 months ago #3

I'm telling you.
15 years 2 months ago #4

You know it's possible! :laugh:
15 years 2 months ago #5

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Concierge Service

I wonder how an AMEX job application would look like. I'm sure on the application it would include the following

Ooooops, no you didn't! :laugh: :white-flag:
15 years 2 months ago #6

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Concierge Service

Charonh, I have no idea because I didn't really have time to explore the features on my card with AMEX breathing down my neck.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I told you charonh! What are we going to do with him. He makes my day
15 years 2 months ago #7

That would be great!
15 years 2 months ago #8
  • smcc
  • smcc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Concierge Service

They have applied this service (Concierge) to my BankAmericard now that its been upgraded to a Visa Signature. All the perks plus 1.5 to 1 when it comes to points.

I just have to figure out how I can grandfather my way in to the Accolades Card now :cheesing:
15 years 2 months ago #9

I wonder how an AMEX job application would look like. I'm sure on the application it would include the following:

"As a part of the application process, we require you to provide us your tax forms and have your current credit lines reduced to lower the risk of using your other cards instead of ours."

:laugh:
15 years 2 months ago #10

You are too hilarious, hjm331. Besides, I know how you feel about them, I guess you would be the last person to provide me any info regarding their services or features. I might just send them an email telling them how much you would like to become a spokesperson for them, lol. Thanks anyway!:cheesing:
15 years 2 months ago #11

Charonh, I have no idea because I didn't really have time to explore the features on my card with AMEX breathing down my neck.
15 years 2 months ago #12

Not all American Express cards have a fee. I know for a fact that the AMEX Blue, Blue Cash, Blue Sky, and Clear cards don't have any AF's attached.

I know they offer cards without fees, but when I refer to Amex, I think in terms of their traditional cards. Do they offer free concierge svc on all their cards?
15 years 2 months ago #13

The best part of all this is that it's free. :laugh:
15 years 2 months ago #14

Replied by Brian23 on topic Re: Concierge Service

Had to pick up the wife at the job today and had a flat on the car. The bolts on the tire could not be removed by myself (broke one off in the process) so doing it myself was out. Called Roadside Assistance through my insurance policy and they told me an hour. Called Visa Concierge and they had someone out in 20 minutes !

Service was professional, quick and without delay. Again everyone, if you have this perk look into it. There are great benefits associated with the service no matter who you financial provider is

That's awesome smcc. Yea, when I call AAA, they make me wait at least 45 minutes (1 time I had to wait almost 2 hours for a service rep). But, I am glad that you have the concierge service.
15 years 2 months ago #15