TD Bank acquires Target Credit Card Portfolio

Replied by Tishbel on topic Latest Info

Breakinger wrote: Does anyone know if TD Bank is a good financial institution? I just recently opened up a store card to get some much-needed furniture and this is who holds the account.

I used to hold some retirement money with them, but their admin charges were too high so I shifted to a cheaper provider. I can't complain about their customer service, but I didn't like their fees.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Tishbel.
6 years 10 months ago #1

Replied by FrankN on topic Latest Info

I do not have my retirement accounts there, but I know people who do. Generally they are happy and satisfied with TD's customer service. Its a large company, you are generally safe there. Or atleast as safe as any other institution.
7 years 1 month ago #2

Replied by FrugalFran on topic Latest Info

I own some mutual funds through TD Ameritrade and I haven't had any issues with them. Many moons ago, I lived in Canada and I banked with TD (Toronto-Dominion) and it was a mostly good experience, as far as dealing with banks goes. That was a really long time ago, though, so my only current experience Ameritrade.
7 years 1 month ago #3

Replied by Breakinger on topic Latest Info

Does anyone know if TD Bank is a good financial institution? I just recently opened up a store card to get some much-needed furniture and this is who holds the account. I've never dealt with them before. Were they in charge when everyone's personal information was leaked?
7 years 1 month ago #4
  • Nuovocapitolo
  • Nuovocapitolo's Avatar Topic Author