Silver / Gold / Platinum ??

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Silver / Gold / Platinum ??

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I got to get to that level first. All my platinum are suprimed and they don't work unless you purchase some phony yearly membership. The only ones that I do have are store cards and they function only with your spending habits and that is when you get better coupons and coupon value-to-dollar spendings..ie, $20 for $20 purchase instead of $20 coupon towards $100 purchase. So I can't tell you that one, goggling is what we both have to do.

I really think it is different for every bank. Everyone's platinum, gold, and silver (IMO) functions off of each bank offers. Some may offer the each category in different steps and each step has better offers being Platinum last. I thought the signatures were top levels.:worried:
15 years 3 months ago #1

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: Silver / Gold / Platinum ??

Good question. I don't know the answer to it. Meya?

Let me google and see what I get!
15 years 3 months ago #2
  • interjack
  • interjack's Avatar Topic Author

was created by interjack

I have noticed that many banks offer tiered credit card offers that may be silver, gold, platinum, signature, prestige..etc etc.

I just wondered if there was a standard. IE is A BOA Platinum Visa very similar to a Cap1 Platinum Visa? Is there something in common that all platinum visas have in common?

I know that there are many issuers that offer a Visa Signature card. I have found that this card usually has no limit among various issuers.

Anyone have any insight?
15 years 3 months ago #3