Bank of America Accolades Amex

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Bank of America Accolades Amex

I don't believe the BofA Visa Signature is for exclusive customers of the bank, it is available to anyone on the Internet, you just have to have the scores to get it. It is a very attractive card I must say.
15 years 5 months ago #16

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Bank of America Accolades Amex

This is where Eric would come in handy. I have not seen him around in over a month now. He works for the BofA credit cards. I had some questions for him myself....Meya, any idea where he has been hiding?

I am going to hit him up right now!
15 years 5 months ago #17

It was you Meya. Grounded me real well

:confused: Are you sure? Which thread was this? I barely even know anything about Visa Signature, I just go by what you all post about it. The only thing I know about a Visa Signature is that I must put my signature on a receipt that was purchased by my Visa card....lol.

Unlesss..............it was one of those nights that I went out with my friends and I came backfeeling mighty good:innocent:. IF it was me, I am soooo sorry, and dont believe nothing I put down because it was a flat out lie. I know nothing about Visa Signature cards. Hmmmm, was it you hjm?
15 years 5 months ago #18

It was you Meya. Grounded me real well

This is where Eric would come in handy. I have not seen him around in over a month now. He works for the BofA credit cards. I had some questions for him myself....Meya, any idea where he has been hiding?
15 years 5 months ago #19

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Bank of America Accolades Amex

It was you Meya. Grounded me real well :cheesing: ! The good thing Meya is you gave me something to strive for in my own back yard. The Visa Signature is for a premier group of customers within the bank (and no I am not a premier customer, just traded up :cheesing: ) but I'm wondering if there is even a more exclusive club within BOA. What I have to find out is what perks do you get for a $295 annual fee?
15 years 5 months ago #20

:laugh: :laugh:
15 years 5 months ago #21

It was not me, I believe it was Mr. Bank of America himself.:laugh:
15 years 5 months ago #22

Here's the link to the picture of the card]http://www.globalgiants.com/archives/fotos2/BANK-OF-AMERICAAECard.jpg[/URL]

Oh see, I Googled this and got that same card, if it isn't rare like the Centurian Card then it isn't any good.
15 years 5 months ago #23

Ok guys Meya corrected me the other day and I have done some research and hoping maybe someone can give me additional data.

:dumbfounded: :dumbfounded: That was not I! I think that was Colonative :relieved:
15 years 5 months ago #24

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Bank of America Accolades Amex

15 years 5 months ago #25

I've never heard of it, I hope that it is at least different looking then a regular black Amex or it wouldnt be worth it-nobody would be able to tell that it was "special."
15 years 5 months ago #26

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Discover More Card

Your right Meya, Accolade Amex. Need $100K of investments or deposits in the bank and its by personal invitation but that can be managed. So second best cards then :cheesing:
15 years 5 months ago #27
  • wmarat
  • wmarat's Avatar Topic Author

Bank of America Accolades Amex was created by wmarat

Come from the old school wmarat. I have the best cards that BOA has to offer (Signature and BankAmericard) and doing comparison research these cards are not that much different than top of the line cards from other Bank Issuers. AMEX sat on top of the hill when I was growing up and although other issues have come on board the "No Pre Set Spending Limit" Ship Amex is still commanding the vessel.

Nothing wrong with Discover, they are great cards with perks that are second to none. Its just a personal vice of mine. Have been pre approved for the "More" and now the "Motiva" card. CITI has approached me about a card. Again all great cards but want an AMEX

1. I think that the best BOA card is Accolades Amex.
2. It should not be a problem to get Amex Green.
3. I believe that you do know that there is no such a thing as "No Pre Set Spending Limit".
Good Luck.
15 years 5 months ago #28
  • wmarat
  • wmarat's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by wmarat on topic

Come from the old school wmarat. I have the best cards that BOA has to offer (Signature and BankAmericard) and doing comparison research these cards are not that much different than top of the line cards from other Bank Issuers. AMEX sat on top of the hill when I was growing up and although other issues have come on board the "No Pre Set Spending Limit" Ship Amex is still commanding the vessel.

Nothing wrong with Discover, they are great cards with perks that are second to none. Its just a personal vice of mine. Have been pre approved for the "More" and now the "Motiva" card. CITI has approached me about a card. Again all great cards but want an AMEX

1. I think that the best BOA card is Accolades Amex.
2. It should not be a problem to get Amex Green.
3. I believe that you do know that there is no such a thing as "No Pre Set Spending Limit".
Good Luck.
15 years 5 months ago #29