Juniper Mastercard

• marylan73
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Replied by marylan73 on topic Re: Juniper Mastercard

I have a Juniper card, the best APR of all my cards at 8.99%. I have full use of my $2500 CL, according to my statement.

I do use this card and still can't see my free credit score. It always says to try again later.

Overall, I've been happy with this card. They haven't slipped in any weird fees, and they haven't raised my fixed rate since I opened my account about a year ago.

Good luck in getting your free credit score.
15 years 8 months ago #16

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Juniper Mastercard

Wait, which juniper card do you have? I have Travelocity Mastercard and I was never done this way. I say keep the card but I am going to tell you this, dont hold your breath for a cli unless you have darn good life insurance.
15 years 8 months ago #17
  • cireone
  • cireone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

was created by cireone

SO I got this card about two months ago. There were no upfront fees charged to the account and I had a $500 CL, no AF, 7.9% APR. Not too bad for a card. Well, when I setup my online account it stated that I had $500 CL but $480 available credit. I was puzzled as there was never a payment due. I thought is it an error. I called the number on back of the card and it had the same information as the website. So then I spoke to a rep who I am glad to say sounded very much not outsourced in Asia. She told me that theres a buffer amount of $20 in case of late fees on the account and that there is a $500 CL available to use. Now isnt that odd that I have $500 to use but $480 to acutally use?????? Seems quite confusing. Also, I m unable to see my free credit score unless I use the card. The rep said that they dont have information on that program. I dont intend on using this card heavily but its just an odd situation.
Anyone here have this card and if so can you tell me info on your experience with it???????
15 years 8 months ago #18