Juniper Mastercard

Replied by mrrob on topic Re: Juniper Mastercard

My wife and I have this card. Have not had any problems and I love the interest rate. I say go for it
mrrob
15 years 5 months ago #1

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Juniper Mastercard

You are probably right!:worried:
15 years 5 months ago #2
  • cireone
  • cireone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by cireone on topic Re: Juniper Mastercard

It doesnt do my account like that. When it is zero the availablie and cl match

Im thinking that its only for their regular cards, not the co-branded ones.
15 years 5 months ago #3

Replied by charonh on topic Re: Juniper Mastercard

I've been receiving weekly offers from Juniper, but I'm not impressed with them at all, which is why I haven't responded to any of them. However, thanks for the heads-up and information!
15 years 5 months ago #4

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Juniper Mastercard

:laugh:
15 years 5 months ago #5

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Juniper Barclays Bank

Which Juni card do you have? I have the Travelocity Mastercard since this time last year and every time I ask for an increase, they keep telling me that my account does not qualify for one, they periodically view accounts and will give me a cli when i do qualify....blah, blah blah! I just use it at random because they don't show any love. Yes I have the $500 cl too, but I wish they will give me something...

yeah but the Roaming Gnome makes it worth it. He is cool.
15 years 5 months ago #6

It doesnt do my account like that. When it is zero the availablie and cl match
15 years 5 months ago #7

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Juniper Mastercard

I heard Juniper does that to prevent their customers from going over-the-limit because interest charges can easily put your account over-the-limit so that $20 is saved for interest charges.
15 years 5 months ago #8

Replied by snicks on topic Re: Juniper Mastercard

I have a juniper visa w Itunes rewards . had it for about a month same terms as your mc. 500.00 cl showing 480.00 avail. I thought it was strange but had not asked them about it yet. due to the crummy credit limit I don't plan on using the card much. maybe this is something new they have started doing? I don't have much experience with Juniper/Barclays so I am not sure what I think of this card yet.
15 years 5 months ago #9

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Juniper Barclays Bank

Which Juni card do you have? I have the Travelocity Mastercard since this time last year and every time I ask for an increase, they keep telling me that my account does not qualify for one, they periodically view accounts and will give me a cli when i do qualify....blah, blah blah! I just use it at random because they don't show any love. Yes I have the $500 cl too, but I wish they will give me something....:upset:

Congrats on your approval and welcome o the Barclay's family, the family with depressing cli's. Hope you have more luck than I do:worried:
15 years 5 months ago #10

Replied by iantha1 on topic Re: Juniper Barclays Bank

Hello, I've received an offer in the mail, a pre-approval for a Juniper card. no annual fee, 7.99% fixed apr, no univeral default, extra perks, free transunion TrueCredit scores and reports after 30 days. Credit line increase etc..etc....well I applied online and was approved for $500. Any thoughts on this card. I guess since I lost my subprime Salute Visa ..this card could help. I think this is a prime card...(BarClays). Applied for one when my score was about 550..was not approved. I think i'm going to be happly with this card. BK was in 03..My first CC w/First Premier two years ago starting with a score under 500. BarClay pulled my transunion Fico 645.

Congrats on your new card !!!. I no nothing about this one. Im still working on boosting my credit scores. ... My trans union score is 585 at this point. and still rising.
15 years 5 months ago #11

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Juniper Barclays Bank

Hello, I've received an offer in the mail, a pre-approval for a Juniper card. no annual fee, 7.99% fixed apr, no univeral default, extra perks, free transunion TrueCredit scores and reports after 30 days. Credit line increase etc..etc....well I applied online and was approved for $500. Any thoughts on this card. I guess since I lost my subprime Salute Visa ..this card could help. I think this is a prime card...(BarClays). Applied for one when my score was about 550..was not approved. I think i'm going to be happly with this card. BK was in 03..My first CC w/First Premier two years ago starting with a score under 500. BarClay pulled my transunion Fico 645.
15 years 5 months ago #12

Thanks for the clarification, I dont think I want this card at all.
15 years 7 months ago #13
  • cireone
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Wait, which juniper card do you have? I have Travelocity Mastercard and I was never done this way. I say keep the card but I am going to tell you this, dont hold your breath for a cli unless you have darn good life insurance.

Hey Meya, the card I have is just the regular Juniper Mastercard. ITs not featured here on the site. I dont know if its meant for people who are rebuilding their credit but it seems decent.
15 years 7 months ago #14
  • cireone
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Thanks for the info. Its just an odd situation that they would hold $20 of my CL in case of late payments or going over my limit as the rep stated.
15 years 7 months ago #15