Discover Motiva

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Discover More Card

You know Meya when you do get your Tier 1 card we all will be proud because how many have you helped get to that point and always was in the background cheering them on as you continued to plug away at your own goals.

You can make a person think back and say, "You lnow what, that is so true. I did not think about that one!"]Besides that, HJM331 don't tell me that's a BankAmericard your holding up in that mugshot ?[/quote] :laugh: :laugh: :cool:
15 years 5 months ago #91

Meya, when you get approved for your first Tier 1 card, we're going to party hardy right?

I am going to crip walk with all my 270 lbs of flesh! When I get through sweating and locked up in the legs, I am calling eveyone in this thread out. It's going to be a "Soul Train" line up:laugh:
15 years 5 months ago #92

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Discover More Card

No, it's the first and original BOA AMEX. It's called the BOA Rewards AMEX.
15 years 5 months ago #93

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Discover More Card

Colonative is right. It's just a BOA Worldpoints AMEX card. That's the new design and it resembles the BankAmericard though.

Is that the new BofA Accerlerated Amex card? If it is, I like the design on mine better.
15 years 5 months ago #94

Besides that, HJM331 don't tell me that's a BankAmericard your holding up in that mugshot ?

Colonative is right. It's just a BOA Worldpoints AMEX card. That's the new design and it resembles the BankAmericard though.
15 years 5 months ago #95

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Discover More Card

You did that on purpose, you just wanted my eyes to glitter with the commercial....lol. You are wrong for that one

I just thought it was fun because 1986 was when the Discover Card was rolled out nationally. It was very 80's and I liked it. :cheesing:
15 years 5 months ago #96

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Discover More Card

You know Meya when you do get your Tier 1 card we all will be proud because how many have you helped get to that point and always was in the background cheering them on as you continued to plug away at your own goals.

Besides that, HJM331 don't tell me that's a BankAmericard your holding up in that mugshot ?

No, it is a BofA Amex. Looks like a BankAmericard though. He was mental for the BankAmericard, he has not mentioned it in a while though :laugh:
15 years 5 months ago #97

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Discover More Card

15 years 5 months ago #98

Meya, when you get approved for your first Tier 1 card, we're going to party hardy right? :laugh:
15 years 5 months ago #99

Replied by charonh on topic Re: Discover More Card

You did that on purpose, you just wanted my eyes to glitter with the commercial....lol. You are wrong for that one

Oooh Meya, you took me back in time with that one. I remember when my mom had a Discover then. The black and orange card, you are something else girl.
15 years 5 months ago #100

Ps, thanks guys/gals! Oooooh but when I dooooooooo, you all are going to get tired of reading my posts because I am going buck wild up in here.:laugh:
15 years 5 months ago #101

Just a little something fun]

[/URL]

God, I miss the 80's.

You did that on purpose, you just wanted my eyes to glitter with the commercial....lol. You are wrong for that one!:laugh:
15 years 5 months ago #102

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Discover More Card

Meya, your day is coming just hold on
15 years 5 months ago #103

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: Discover More Card

Ohhhh heck no!

I bet you'll be tier one before next spring.:cool:
15 years 5 months ago #104

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: Discover More Card

Just a little something fun]http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efc3C70CbBQ[/URL]

God, I miss the 80's.

Flashback to the past!