Discover Motiva

Replied by charonh on topic Re: Discover More Card

Meya, your day is coming just hold on tight and they just might lavish you with an outstanding credit line of $500 (I'm still kinda insulted) like they did for me, lol. :confused: Citibank on the other hand, are my top dogs. I don't have any complaints about them whatsoever. They have been very good to me and I will say it time and time again:innocent:!! BOA is ok, but they don't compare to Citi IMO and yes I bank with them.
15 years 5 months ago #106

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Discover More Card

I have been with BOA for 1.5 years (my second oldest credit card) and I have noticed that BOA and Citi are very much alike.
15 years 5 months ago #107

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Discover More Card

:white-flag: :white-flag:
15 years 5 months ago #108

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Discover More Card

I will always keeps you guys advice, I used to think the worst of Citibank, after hearing war stories about other banks. But when I actually talked to a senior rep at citi, I changed my evil thoughts about them. Thanks you two, I always listen to those who knows best

I can't wait until the day you post your new Citi review! If I were a betting man I'd say it is going to be sooner then you think.
15 years 5 months ago #109

So does BOA. I just hate the fact that Citi didn't approve me for an unsecured card but approved me for a secured card.

Yeah. I have to admit, I didn't care for BofA when I first got them but they really are great I just have more experience with Citi.
15 years 5 months ago #110

I will always keeps you guys advice, I used to think the worst of Citibank, after hearing war stories about other banks. But when I actually talked to a senior rep at citi, I changed my evil thoughts about them. Thanks you two, I always listen to those who knows best.:cool:
15 years 5 months ago #111

So does BOA. I just hate the fact that Citi didn't approve me for an unsecured card but approved me for a secured card.
15 years 5 months ago #112

Colonative, I think she is going to apply for a Citi card when her credit scores increase.

Oh, yeah that makes sense now.
15 years 5 months ago #113

Ohhhh heck no!

Okay, got it. Don't give up on them Meya, I love Citibank they treat you right.
15 years 5 months ago #114

Colonative, I think she is going to apply for a Citi card when her credit scores increase.
15 years 5 months ago #115

Ohhhh heck no! :relieved:

They gave me heads up when to apply again. It will be at the end of next year or beginning of 2010. Not only that, the economy will have to make a change before I go to tier one cards.:scared:
15 years 5 months ago #116

Well, I still see where you are all coming from, I just won't have a story to tell about it, I reopened my gates to Citi, I think we are going to be best friends. Oh and my Discover, I still dream of what kind of card I will be able to select.

Wait? What is this stuff about Citi? You aren't going to apply again anytime soon right?

I personally like the Discover Card graphics, they have a lucky shamrock, lucky horseshow, lucky penney and lucky ladybug, and also they have lots of shamrocks or you can get earth, fire and water.
15 years 5 months ago #117

Meya, good luck with your journey to the tier 1 cards. You deserve it and you are closer than you think. We will be right here to celebrate with you when you are approved for your first tier 1 card.
15 years 5 months ago #118

:worried: Gosh, I am lost for words. Something told me to stay out of this tier one business but I just haaaaad to step in.

Well, smcc, colonative, charon, and hjm, I hear both sides of the story and can understand where everyone is coming from. I guess I am scared of two things, cld or frozen account from Amex. Yes I do remember the old postings smcc, and I had a chill to my face when you mentioned how things are much better for you. I just love to hear the "Come up" stories.

Amex is everyones dream card who have struggled through the rebuilding process, and I am pretty sure that it does make us look good when we flash it out. But looking back at when I first started to rebuild at FG, I noticed that they are not the same anymore.

I feel like I would be targeted or watched by so called undercover Gods during shopping and I don't see where it is fair. Hearing people who have 10x's more income than I have positive credit history, and going far as to the attorney general or the press with these guys, makes me feel way too under-qualified for these guys.

Well, I still see where you are all coming from, I just won't have a story to tell about it, I reopened my gates to Citi, I think we are going to be best friends. Oh and my Discover, I still dream of what kind of card I will be able to select. :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 5 months ago #119

Just a little something fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efc3C70CbBQ

God, I miss the 80's.
15 years 5 months ago #120