Discover Motiva

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Discover Motiva

:white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag:
15 years 2 months ago #1

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Discover Motiva

Colo, the BoA Accolades card is similar to the AMEX Black Card so you do the math.

:white-flag:
15 years 2 months ago #2

Colo, the BoA Accolades card is similar to the AMEX Black Card so you do the math.
15 years 2 months ago #3

Yeah but you tried that sneakin' that one into your card collection.

Is that the Amex? Did your account get converted or is this a second account now?
15 years 2 months ago #4

Yeah but you tried that sneakin' that one into your card collection. :laugh:

You want to play hard ball? I got the BOA Accolades card in the mail yesterday and you will see it in my next mugshot next week. :cheesing:
15 years 2 months ago #5

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Discover Motiva

young man (hjm331) do I not tried to keep you notified of everything BOA? :cheesing:
15 years 2 months ago #6

As big of a BOA fan I am, I have not heard that either. :cheesing:
15 years 2 months ago #7

Replied by interjack on topic Re: Discover Motiva

Interjack make that BankAmericard a BankAmericard Visa Signature and really take off !

I didn't even know that they had a Signature level in this card. HMM... Yet another card to work towards...
15 years 2 months ago #8

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Discover Motiva

Thanks interjack, I am going to take your adivce and roll with it. I love to hear advice from other members, especially when I know I will benefit from it.
:white-flag:
15 years 2 months ago #9

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Discover Motiva

Interjack make that BankAmericard a BankAmericard Visa Signature and really take off ! :cheesing:
15 years 2 months ago #10

I believe I got that already! My bro (hjm) has already lectured me into going for the secured account first. My only reason for not taking that route is 'Bills!"

I really admire what you are doing because I have been going through the same thing. I started out with 18 and no idea how to get my credit score were it needed to be. I have always paid my bills on time, but from this site, I have learned that that in and of itself is not enough.

I started out with an Orchard Bank secured card. Then I got a Cap1. Now I am 20, I have kept my Cap1 closed ALL FOUR HSBC ACCTS and keep my BOA BankAmericard and my Discover card front in my wallet.

Trust me, I started out with the student plat. and moved up. I am sure you can. If you can budget it, it will be a great investment.
15 years 2 months ago #11

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Discover Motiva

Your chances will be better if you have a checking acct and or savings account in good standing with them when you apply.

I believe I got that already! My bro (hjm) has already lectured me into going for the secured account first. My only reason for not taking that route is 'Bills!" :worried:
15 years 2 months ago #12

Heck no.

HSBC found that out the hard way!
15 years 2 months ago #13

Yup. I wasn't going to let her pay 29.99% interest for 12 months.

Heck no. :white-flag:
15 years 2 months ago #14

Yup. I wasn't going to let her pay 29.99% interest for 12 months.
15 years 2 months ago #15