CC Management / Utilzation Help

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: CC Management / Utilzation Help

Hi Everyone]http://www.innovativepolitics.com/CC_Matrix.xls[/URL]

It is in Excel format, so you will need Microsoft Excel to use it. I also included a few examples so you can get started.

I hope it helps somebody!

James

Wow...boy do i need a spreadsheet...tried that ones that came with my computer...but it wasn't this helpful...thanks a bunch!!:cheesing:
15 years 10 months ago #31

Replied by Meya on topic Re: CC Management / Utilzation Help

i like this one, it is similiar to the one i use except for I tally across and down to try and make it lesser for next year. does anyone here tally misc items (ie. gifts, hand out change, tickets, extras that are not included)? I do, so that at the end of the year, if I am lower than last year, I give the extra to my installment loans.
15 years 10 months ago #32

Replied by shark6 on topic Re: CC Management / Utilzation Help

Thanks. I just copied the spreadsheet. I've added the following columns:

1. Credit Limit Increase
2. CLI Date
3. Balance at 35%
4. Fico Scores
15 years 10 months ago #33

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: CC Management / Utilzation Help

I am excel and onenote crazy. Im am a VERY organized person and at my job when I first started there ppl use to call me OfficeDepot/Staples... BC everything you needed or wanted, I had it!

I have made a spreedsheet aswell that ive used ever since I started building credit.. As I get more cc's and utilities/bills, I slowly add them. It doesnt generate any percentages... Its just basic statement & pymt info. I just print it and write the info as it comes in.

Heres a screenshot....

S: Stmt // Y: Yes I do get stmts by mail; N: No stmts by mail
Closing Date: To keep track on when stmts usually print
I the have payment info to keep track of the pymts ive made during that billing cycle, of when, how much and method used when I pd and if it already cleared or posted... (I just put a check in that box once the pymt posted)... Some boxes are black bc that info is not needed... so that I dont accidently write something bc im a freak when it comes to doing and redoing stuff! ;) Or ill just bust my whiteout out!
15 years 10 months ago #34

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: CC Management / Utilzation Help

That's a really good spreadsheet. It will keep everything nice and organized.
15 years 10 months ago #35
  • wildrage2
  • wildrage2's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by wildrage2 on topic Re: CC Management / Utilzation Help

No problem! I was going crazy with all the different due dates, etc. I thought it would be an added bonus to throw in the utilization formula's as well. Let me know if there are any ways it can be improved.
15 years 10 months ago #36

Replied by rwmtd on topic Re: CC Management / Utilzation Help

Wildrage2, this spreadsheet is awsome. I've been looking on line for a piece of software that would do what this spread sheet does. Thanks so much for sharing. :cheesing:

RWMTD
15 years 10 months ago #37

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: CC Management / Utilzation Help

Great Spreadsheet
15 years 10 months ago #38
  • wildrage2
  • wildrage2's Avatar Topic Author

was created by wildrage2

Hi Everyone:

Since I recently opened up so many credit cards (like 10 in the past year), I created a spreadsheet for myself to calculate my utilizations, minimum payments, due dates, and target payments each month. It's nothing too amazing - just a way of seeing what your current utilization is and what payment is necessary to get to the target utilization (which you define).

I thought it might be useful for others, so I posted it to my webspace:

http://www.innovativepolitics.com/CC_Matrix.xls

It is in Excel format, so you will need Microsoft Excel to use it. I also included a few examples so you can get started.

I hope it helps somebody!

James
15 years 10 months ago #39