Salute Visa...

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Salute Visa...

Meya, I saw it when I pulled my EX report off freecreditreport.com.

My last CLI from them was probably 3-4 months ago and I had to call-in for that one.
15 years 9 months ago #16

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Salute Visa...

When was your last cli before this one? I received a cli from them a couple of months ago but I had to call in. Another thing, where did you see the cli because they dont show my cl on my online account. They claim it is for security reasons. Such a bummer :upset:
15 years 9 months ago #17

I almost fell of my chair when I saw that $1200 auto-CLI from Macy's. Usually I have to call in and only get approved for $300. :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #18

Mines to bro!:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #19

Believe it or not, CLI's make my day.
15 years 9 months ago #20

Way to go, add this to the Report your credit limit increases here link.
https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?t=413
:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #21

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Salute Visa...

Well, well, well

You're welcome and congratulations
15 years 9 months ago #22
  • yoyo11
  • yoyo11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Salute Visa...

I hit the luv button on their website when I thought I should be eligible for an increase. Seems I remember doing that 3 times and got cli's twice.

Well, well, well:dumbfounded:......I took your advise Mr. Rob72830:scared:. Hit that love button..which i did not even know was there...:innocent:. I got the $100 had to pay $25 for it but man..it took them 14 months to increase it...I think they had a feeling i was going to do something..Everytime I call them I alway hang up the phone because they were not understanding my request LOL..... the second card agve me the 7 to 10 day notice but what ever....a least I can post this on I got a CLI on the other post. Thanks once again ...wow.........first premier is something else.....LOL:dumbfounded:
15 years 9 months ago #23

I hit the luv button on their website when I thought I should be eligible for an increase. Seems I remember doing that 3 times and got cli's twice.
15 years 9 months ago #24
  • yoyo11
  • yoyo11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Salute Visa...

Yeah, and this is the card that will go away this December. Just like the Total Visa last December when it expired. Since I still have cap 1 and I got it just 1 month after Centennial, it will be my oldest card. Another reason to get rid of it is in the last month I have been approved for 5 credit cards, Penneys, Walmart, BB store card, BB m/c and soon to be arriving Bof A 99/500 card. I won't need it and I have applied for my last card until my scores are in the 700's and I can get great cards. I think you would agree with me. I almost felt like I was addicted to applying

I believe you're the only one in the world that got a CLI w/First premier..did they do this automatically or did you have to ask?
15 years 9 months ago #25

Yeah, and this is the card that will go away this December. Just like the Total Visa last December when it expired. Since I still have cap 1 and I got it just 1 month after Centennial, it will be my oldest card. Another reason to get rid of it is in the last month I have been approved for 5 credit cards, Penneys, Walmart, BB store card, BB m/c and soon to be arriving Bof A 99/500 card. I won't need it and I have applied for my last card until my scores are in the 700's and I can get great cards. I think you would agree with me. I almost felt like I was addicted to applying:fun:. so no more cards for at least a year and soon, good by to First Premier.
15 years 9 months ago #26

The amount of fees they charge during activation, they shouldn't charge you a penny for CLI's.
15 years 9 months ago #27

I have a Centennial card issued by First Premier which started at $250 and after 2 cli's it is up to $475. I have had this card for 18 months and it is my oldest card. So they do give cli's, you just have to pay for them.
15 years 9 months ago #28

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: Salute Visa...

I have never heard of anyone getting a credit line increase with First premier bank. I have two cards with them. One over a year and the second hitting one year mark in Nov. Believe me , they will find any reason not to give you an increase. At least w/Tribute/Salute you get one as long as you pay one time. With the annual fee of $59 and monthly fee of $6..they will be getting $131 of free money every year on a $250 credit line. Boy i can't wait to drop them!!

I received a $150 increase on my 10 month mark with first premier (went from $250-$400) I have a 2nd premier (a $300 cl) which I got in march so I'll try the luv button in sept to see if I can get anything from them. They do have high fees but I am in subprime land for the time being. I also have a continental finance card and HSBC. CF gives you the standard 6 month increase, HSBC gives you squat, although they remind me of what a valuable customer I am on every statement. pffffffffffffffttttttttt.
15 years 9 months ago #29

First Premier is really full of it.
15 years 9 months ago #30