Salute Visa...

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Salute Visa...

Thank goodness I don't have my sister as an AU on any of my cards or else she would max out my cards with all the make-up she buys. I tried giving her advice but she pays no attention.
15 years 9 months ago #1

Replied by keys on topic Re: Salute Visa...

See, even Keys feel me

Girl yes! Been there, done that! :laugh: :fun:
15 years 9 months ago #2

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Salute Visa...

You go girl!!!

See, even Keys feel me :laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #3

Meya, that's hilarious. I wasn't referring to you about the whole make-up thing. I was just talking about the women nowadays in their 20's. They're wasting all that money for nothing when they can save it up and buy a car or a home.

You know I know this, I was just putting it out there so I can represent my beauty :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #4

Shark6, what are your most favorite type of shoes? I heard Prada was a good one for women.

Just curious.
15 years 9 months ago #5

Replied by shark6 on topic Re: Salute Visa...

I use the Mac Studio Fix liquid makeup and black eyeliner. Their prices are reasonable. I don't too much care for the other stuff as it seems too stategy for me.

I also use Lancome's mascara and blue eyeliner. It's pretty pricey at $18 each but I have a friend who works at Dillards and she hooks me up with her discount.

Some of these prices for face paint is just ridiculous! In addition, Lancome always seem to have a free gift package every 3-4 months when you spend $29.50 or more. I just got a tote bag, a makeup bag, mini-mascara, 2 lipsticks, face serum, 4 eyeshadows and because I bought during the pre-sell, I got 2 other free gifts i.e lipstick and mascara.

Not bad.

p.s. I have been thinking about our old Nordstrom card which they closed for non-activity. I could kick myself for allowing that to happen. I'm going to try to convince DH to reapply. It was a joint card with a $4k limit. Oh, how I miss Nordstrom Rack. Hopefully, he will agree and Nordstrom will show us some love.

I'm just waiting for some of his inquiries to fall off as Nordstrom doesn't like inquiries.
15 years 9 months ago #6

Ahem, let me clear my throat, I KNOW I look good WITH or WITHOUT it! I purchase thier cream liquid eyeliner, eybrow pencils, and eye shadows. I like a little enhancement at times esepcially during my wieght lost stages. Everytime we weigh in I run upstairs and put on some tight jeans, make up, tank top, open my sunroof, put on my shades, and we just hit Oak-town flossing and jawzin....lol.

You go girl!!!
15 years 9 months ago #7

Meya, that's hilarious. I wasn't referring to you about the whole make-up thing. I was just talking about the women nowadays in their 20's. They're wasting all that money for nothing when they can save it up and buy a car or a home.
15 years 9 months ago #8

Ahem, let me clear my throat, I KNOW I look good WITH or WITHOUT it! I purchase thier cream liquid eyeliner, eybrow pencils, and eye shadows. I like a little enhancement at times esepcially during my wieght lost stages. Everytime we weigh in I run upstairs and put on some tight jeans, make up, tank top, open my sunroof, put on my shades, and we just hit Oak-town flossing and jawzin....lol.
15 years 9 months ago #9

Yeah, all the women nowadays are buyin MAC thinkin they are cool payin all that money just for some make-up. I'd rather have a women look beautiful without make-up than have a woman that thinks she is beautiful by wearing make-up.
15 years 9 months ago #10

Its been about 3 months when I got my last one, so i am going to see what type of luv they are giong to give me in a few months. Thanks for the reply hjm331. I keep my eyes open with Macy's and they need to show me some love because I just left there a few days ago going at a entire new line of makeup MAC. I used to use Ebony Fashion Fair but everone is running me crazy about this dog-gone MAC. They are pretty cool and I think the price is ok but lets see if it will last as long as Ebony Fashion Fair.
:scared:
15 years 9 months ago #11

I am going to call them in 3 months to try to get an increase to $3,500. My utilization is high right now so I need all the CLI's I can get.
15 years 9 months ago #12

I usually call them for a CLI every 3 months but it had been about 4 months since my last CLI but I didn't call this time. I just left the card alone without any activity those past 4 months. I checked my report Sunday night and there it was, a $2000 CL from Macy's.

Maybe because you didn't use the card for awhile, they thought you lost your luv for them.:relieved:
15 years 9 months ago #13

I usually call them for a CLI every 3 months but it had been about 4 months since my last CLI but I didn't call this time. I just left the card alone without any activity those past 4 months. I checked my report Sunday night and there it was, a $2000 CL from Macy's.
15 years 9 months ago #14

hjm331, how long have you had your card with Macy's? I remember reading somewhere that they do auto cli's every 6 months.
15 years 9 months ago #15