when to apply for credit

• bizz
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bizz on topic Thanks Meya, since they were

Thanks Meya, since they were both mail invitations, I went for it. I was approved on both. Of course since I must be into wasting money right now, and my curiosity is killing me I paid extra for rush processing. Why not? <sigh> I think Defenders of Wildlife will be a fabulous card to have since I do quite a few animal rights benefits and the Burpee on is great since I run a tomatochat room and moderate on a tomato forum site as well as a tomato yahoo group, I grow over 2000 varieties of tomatoes every year. Whats really creepy though, is the cards that are targeted toward me, actually have a lot to do with my interests. How do these people know these things?
:cool:
16 years 5 months ago #46
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

when to apply for credit was created by Meya

Hi Bizz, from my denials, you are only allowed to have one HSBC credit card. But, if you was solicited through mail, it might be different. I was denied HSBC mastercard and visa because I applied online, I was told by the rep that if I already had a cc through them I can have two if I was solicited through the mail NOT EMAIL. If I was you, I would call them first so that you can save an inquiry.
16 years 5 months ago #47
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic

Hi Bizz, from my denials, you are only allowed to have one HSBC credit card. But, if you was solicited through mail, it might be different. I was denied HSBC mastercard and visa because I applied online, I was told by the rep that if I already had a cc through them I can have two if I was solicited through the mail NOT EMAIL. If I was you, I would call them first so that you can save an inquiry.
16 years 5 months ago #48