venue.com a new easy card to get

Replied by Meya on topic Re: venue.com a new easy card to get

Are you going to give it a try? If you do, you and mousepad take a battle for the highest cl on the same day:fun:
15 years 4 months ago #1

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: venue.com a new easy card to get

got my venue...catalog in the mail over the weekend..I called and the rep said the lowest CL is $1800... I told her i'll think about it later. They do have some nice stuff...:fun:
15 years 4 months ago #2

Cool rwmtd! If you don't mind, can you share some info about the overall usage with the card, customer service, and their products. I will be more than interested to hear because I have never heard of this card before and mousepad got me look at the website like I am doing actual homework...lol. I went back to the site after talking with mouspad and I seen some nice stuff in there. Your story will be beneficial to this thread.
15 years 4 months ago #3

Replied by rwmtd on topic Re: venue.com a new easy card to get

Congrats to you mousepad! My DH got a preapproved offer from venue as well. They have some nice stuff imo. :cheesing:
15 years 4 months ago #4

U go mousepad:fun:, Now that's what I am talking about. Venue may have some love in store for you.
15 years 4 months ago #5
  • mousepad
  • mousepad's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by mousepad on topic Re: venue.com a new easy card to get

yes i have a kays 4300cl and jreds 4300cl:cheesing:
with the 14 cards i have my ul is 8% and that should drop when my chase card hits my report
15 years 4 months ago #6

Yeah, I have a few cards financed by them. Well I think one now since Lane Bryant changed over to Spirit America. They are pretty cool, just about average as all the rest and I get good cli's from them (The Avenue) every 4 months.
15 years 4 months ago #7

True! Hey have you ever tried Kay's Jewels? They offer nice cl also. I think I remember you getting one though, but if you did, cool. But hey, I say IMO, I would apply for a store card that I know I will be using pretty often. It gives better chances at cli's and makes the company appreciate you more. I do not like Jewelry but, since I have Kay's I just say, "What the heck, might as well shine on them." :fun:

I know you will select the best choice, so I am down for what ever you choose.
15 years 4 months ago #8
  • mousepad

Alliance Data Systems Corporation
is the parent company of WFCB (World Financial Capital Bank) AND WFNNB (World Financial Network National Bank)
I have been looking up info on the credit backer
they are trading at $42 a share so they should be around a wile
15 years 4 months ago #9
  • mousepad

well there is a very small chance i may buy something small but my thing is the easy trade.
the way i see it is that its a better choice than crown jewelers.
15 years 4 months ago #10

Seems ok to me:worried:

Do you think that you will be shopping there or do you just want an open trade? If you are going to shop there, I don't see a problem with it, seems like the same thing (or very similar) YoYo11 sent me in regards to qvc or something in that nature.
15 years 4 months ago #11
  • mousepad

was created by mousepad

i got an offer for a venue card and took it they gave me an 1800cl but i am about to call back for more.
as from what i have read they have 3 tiers of cards.
they are backed by (World Financial Capital Bank (WFCB) is the issuer of Venue Credit Card)
take a look an see if its for you
me i may never use the card cause the prices are high but i must say they do have some very nice things.
let me know what you guys think.

more info

http://www.venue.com
For general questions, merchandise or order status inquiry: Online: click here for order status Phone]customerservice@venue.com[/EMAIL] The response time for e-mail inquiries is currently 48 hours.Questions regarding billing statements, your account or to make a payment: Contact by Phone: 1-866-279-1485 Address for Payments: WFCB - Venue PO Box 659707 San Antonio, TX 78265-9707 Address for Customer Service: WFCB PO Box 183003 Columbus, OH 43218-3003
15 years 4 months ago #12