The Victoria's Secret card

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: The Victoria's Secret card

Thanks, the best time to buy products from VS is on Valentine's Day.
15 years 5 months ago #1

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: The Victoria's Secret card

I did not know this either. I app for their card like 1 1/2 yrs ago. The cup sizes are small... I need DDD and sometimes the DD fit but man its hard to find one at the store that actually has it!

Theres alot of cute stuff there so I WOULDNT MIND HAVING THIS CARD. Maybe next yr ;)

BTW good one HJM.
15 years 5 months ago #2

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: The Victoria's Secret card

Do they have a clearance rack?

ROTF! I don't know about that but their lingerie lasts longer than most relationships. :fun: It may be expensive but it lasts forever , rip it..tear it up.....maybe :innocent: :cool:
15 years 5 months ago #3

You will be surprised how much a bra can cost you. Still want to take a young lady shopping

Do they have a clearance rack? :laugh:
15 years 5 months ago #4

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: The Victoria's Secret card

Last Saturday I went shopping with a friend. I decided that I would start some of my Christmas shopping early. I found out through an employee that I can use my Victoria's Secret card in Bath and Body Works. I was looking for a certain face wash that they sell through there website, but not at their store. She told me to look there and that I could use my VS card there as well. I didn't know that.

I'm not looking to app for any cards right now but OMG you make this sooooooooooooo hard. I'm a huge bath and body works freak! I have at least a years worth of products in my cupboards, but damn I smell good.:fun:
I must resist! HELP ME!:white-flag:
15 years 5 months ago #5
  • Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: The Victoria's Secret card

I have seen some bras on there that are up to 40DD. I don't have a small chest either, so it can be hard.
15 years 5 months ago #6

Replied by Meya on topic Re: The Victoria's Secret card

I agree, it's definitely an eye catcher. Still not worth the price though.

You will be surprised how much a bra can cost you. Still want to take a young lady shopping?:innocent:
15 years 5 months ago #7

Replied by Meya on topic Re: The Victoria's Secret card

:laugh: I don't know that if the site was temporarily down because I came through or was it just messing with me? I could not find the million dollar bra, when I went through the search page, but I had to crack up laughing when I saw that their full figure size went up to a 40! That is not a site for me, some of us have some back-breakers. You know, the one that the rap song "Shoulder Lean" makes you stand out :cool:.

Maybe one day, when the weight continues to melt off, I will be able to shop in that store. Thanks for the postings you guys, I never knew you could use that card at another store neither. This will surely be an eye catcher for the next person Eldarwen.
15 years 5 months ago #8

I agree, it's definitely an eye catcher. Still not worth the price though.
15 years 5 months ago #9

Replied by charonh on topic Re: The Victoria's Secret card

It does not hjm331, but it sure is PRETTY! Go to her website and check it out, AWESOME!!!!! She makes one around Christmas time each year. But I must agree with you, the price is way over the top!!!!
15 years 5 months ago #10

Million dollar bra? It better come with implants and glow in the dark.:laugh:
15 years 5 months ago #11

Replied by charonh on topic Re: The Victoria's Secret card

Eldarwen, you're about to make me break my promise to myself (no new apps until 2010), fall off the wagon, and apply for a Vicky Secret's card. I love Victoria's Secrets, especially their lingerie, and the card being accepted and Bath and Bodyworks is even better. I new they were sister companies, but I did not know BB accepted VS cards, thanks for the info. I could do some real damage with that card, but I will remain strong, resist temptation, and just continue reading posts like yours. You're not thinking about getting that million dollar bra are you, lol? Thanks! :innocent: :cheesing:
15 years 5 months ago #12
  • Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

was created by Eldarwen

Last Saturday I went shopping with a friend. I decided that I would start some of my Christmas shopping early. I found out through an employee that I can use my Victoria's Secret card in Bath and Body Works. I was looking for a certain face wash that they sell through there website, but not at their store. She told me to look there and that I could use my VS card there as well. I didn't know that.
15 years 5 months ago #13