Anyone familiar with HSBC credit card

Replied by Postman on topic @leighdu I do think that the

@leighdu
I do think that the rates are good but I’m just saying that they are trying to trick people to get their card by promising that they could get a giveaway when they are approved for a card.

@yoyo
It is a scam that they are doing to get more sign ups with them.
15 years 11 months ago #1

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Postman, ...i know when i'm

Postman, ...i know when i'm at an airport...some credit card companies give you a t shirt if you apply. Hmmm...never thought of any other kind of gift for applying..call HSBC..or the person with the gifts...hopefully it's not a credit fraud operation LOL :dumbfounded:
15 years 11 months ago #2

Replied by leighdu on topic I understand that HSBC cards

I understand that HSBC cards are fairly good in terms of rates. But beyond that, I wish I could get more details. If I find something, I would be happy to pass it along. I am in the process of finishing my application with them, so I will get the information ASAP.
15 years 11 months ago #3
  • bizz
  • bizz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Anyone familiar with HSBC credit card was created by bizz

I received today a preapproval for HSBC, and applied online and was approved for the Atlee Burpee one. I have no clue what my limit is but I alkso got a preapproval for HSBC Defenders of Wildlife card. Should I apply for it?
Or am I only able to have 1 HSBC card?
Any reccomendations?
16 years 5 months ago #4
  • bizz
  • bizz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bizz on topic

I received today a preapproval for HSBC, and applied online and was approved for the Atlee Burpee one. I have no clue what my limit is but I alkso got a preapproval for HSBC Defenders of Wildlife card. Should I apply for it?
Or am I only able to have 1 HSBC card?
Any reccomendations?
16 years 5 months ago #5