How many credit cards do you keep in your wallet (poll)?

• FrankN
  • FrankN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Replied by FrankN on topic How many credit cards do you keep in your wallet (poll)?

This month, I ended up just carrying 3 credit cards. I use for entertainment/other, grocery, and gas.
5 years 6 months ago #1
  • FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Replied by FrankN on topic How many credit cards do you keep in your wallet (poll)?

I agree with that Wanderer. While I don't use smart pay apps like Apple Pay, I know a lot of people do, including the younger generation.
5 years 6 months ago #2

Replied by Wanderer on topic How many credit cards do you keep in your wallet (poll)?

When reading posts on various Forums it seems like there is an increase in the use of Smart Phone and their ability to carry your regular spend credit cards. Seems the users prefer the ease of using the Smart Phone to pay rather than carrying a pocket full of plastic. Times are changing. Noticed that several merchants have upgraded their equipment to allow for payment by Smart Phone type products.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Wanderer.
5 years 6 months ago #3
  • FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

No other takers? Given this day and age where credit cards are so available I am very interested.
5 years 6 months ago #4
  • FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

How many credit cards do you keep in your wallet (poll)? was created by FrankN

I keep 6, how about the rest of the group?
5 years 8 months ago #5