Best Credit Cards Offerings as of August 2015

Replied by Wanderer on topic Best Credit Cards Offerings as of August 2015

You would find the Citi Double Cash MasterCard gives you 2% on everything and that makes it tough to beat overall. You don't have to category chase. Also, they have a World and World Elite MasterCard version if that is of interest/need. Seems to me the redemption is at $25 and I have the card as a WEMC and like it.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Wanderer.
8 years 4 months ago #1
  • FrankN
  • FrankN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Replied by FrankN on topic Best Credit Cards Offerings as of August 2015

I think it may be time for me to get a capital one credit card. Many people have been very positive on them. Was the main benefit for you the no interest for the intro period?

Also does the Citi card have any benefits at all?
8 years 4 months ago #2

Replied by DonRon on topic Best Credit Cards Offerings as of August 2015

FrankN wrote: Hello everyone,

I wanted to see what credit cards people have been signing up for. I recently opened a Chase business INK credit card and received 55K bonus points that can be transferred to several airlines or hotels. What have you recently signed up for?

I have three cards presently. Two are Capital One cards and the third is a Citi card. None of them having amazing fringe benefits but each had intro periods with no interest. The two Capital One cards have also been good about automatically increasing my credit limit with five or six on-time payments.
8 years 4 months ago #3
  • FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

I agree with your recommendation of Capital One Quicksilver. It is a great reward card, does not have any fees, and I have experienced great customer service with them. I got the card in October and have really enjoyed it so far.
8 years 5 months ago #4

Replied by SAR1954 on topic Best Credit Cards Offerings as of August 2015

So far I would recommend the Capital One Quicksilver of the BoA Cash Rewards. I like how with Cap One your earned rewards are on demand. As soon as you earn them you can apply them as a credit to your account. With BoA your not able to use or see accumulated rewards until after each billing cycle closes.
8 years 5 months ago #5
  • FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Replied by FrankN on topic Chase Freedom Credit Card Rewards Information

I completely agree it is a great card. Especially for people who are new to credit cards. It relatively easy to get accepted, and it offers great simple rewards. It was actually the very first credit card I got.

Thanks for the post Jaymann.
8 years 6 months ago #6

Replied by jaymann20041 on topic Chase Freedom Credit Card Rewards Information

I agree with you about the Chase Freedom Card it has a lot of great features especially right now as of October 13th you get a 0% interest rate for 15 months, you can also do a balance transfer or transfers, you get $100 from Chase if you spend at least $500 with your card within 3 months of opening it which is a pretty good deal in my opinion, you also get an additional $25 for adding each additional Authorized User to your Credit Card. This card also offers Unlimited 1% cash back on every purchase and if you use your card with certain companies then you may get as much as 3% to 5% cash back. You can find a list of these companies on the website for Chase. I hope this information helps someone.

- Jay
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Finance Globe. Reason: Posted SPAM - Only Warning
8 years 6 months ago #7
  • FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Hi Sar1954, thanks for the post. Which card do you prefer between the BoA Cash Rewards and the Capital One Quicksilver? I do not have a capital one card, but I have heard great things about those credit cards.
8 years 8 months ago #8

Replied by SAR1954 on topic Best Credit Cards Offerings as of August 2015

BoA Cash Rewards Credit Card and Capital One Quicksilver (Cash Back Rewards Card).
8 years 8 months ago #9
  • FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Chase does have some great credit cards. For a new credit card user, I would recommend the Chase freedom credit card. It does not have an annual fee, and offers some great cash back options. It is overall a great credit card to get yourself starting on building your credit.
8 years 8 months ago #10

Chase has really good business cards. Great incentive to meet the spend. You will appreciate the Chase Ink Business Card ... sure like mine!
8 years 8 months ago #11

Congrats on a great card. You received a great point incentive to spend!
8 years 8 months ago #12

Replied by Aleatha on topic Best Credit Cards Offerings as of August 2015

I just got approved for a Marriott Reward Premier Credit Card (Chase) this week that has promotion of 80k points until you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months of membership.
8 years 8 months ago #13
  • FrankN
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Best Credit Cards Offerings as of August 2015 was created by FrankN

Hello everyone,

I wanted to see what credit cards people have been signing up for. I recently opened a Chase business INK credit card and received 55K bonus points that can be transferred to several airlines or hotels. What have you recently signed up for?
8 years 8 months ago #14