New Accounts Added Much Quicker to Credit Bureaus

Replied by Nuovocapitolo on topic Re: New Accounts Added Much Quicker to Credit Bureaus

Barclays added mine within 2 days.
9 years 9 months ago #1

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: New Accounts Added Much Quicker to Credit Bureaus

New Barclay U.S. Airways card added to credit report in just a few short days after being approved. This must be becoming the norm.

Barclays added my new Sallie Mae WMC in one day... could not believe it.
9 years 9 months ago #2
  • SAR1954
  • SAR1954's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by SAR1954 on topic Re: New Accounts Added Much Quicker to Credit Bureaus

New Barclay U.S. Airways card added to credit report in just a few short days after being approved. This must be becoming the norm.
9 years 9 months ago #3

Replied by RangerX on topic Re: New Accounts Added Much Quicker to Credit Bureaus

This certainly seem true with BofA. I just opened a Travel Rewards VISA card with them. I started reporting three days after approval. On the other hand I also recently opened an account with Comenity and it took almost a month before it started reporting.
9 years 10 months ago #4
  • SAR1954
  • SAR1954's Avatar Topic Author

was created by SAR1954

Has anyone else noticed that new accounts are being added to the credit bureaus a lot faster than they used to be? I opened a BoA CC and a Lowe’s CC recently and both accounts were added to the credit bureaus before I even received my card and account information/terms and conditions. In my past experience it was at least 30 days before new accounts were added to my Credit Bureaus.
9 years 10 months ago #5