First Premier Bank Gold MasterCard.

Replied by Meya on topic Re: First Premier Bank Gold MasterCard.

Thanks so much YoYo11, she is on her way over here tonight, I am going to open this thread and let her read exactly what you posted.:white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #31

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: First Premier Bank Gold Master Card.

I think we can leave this up to the bofa king "Hjm331"

I'm very sorry for you sisters problems with AIG and 1st Premier. Correct me if I'm wrong..sounds like she had AIG to EFT via/credit card. Remember when you have an insurance policy, always, always cancel in writing. In the state of IL., the only way to cancel an ins.policy is for the insured to cancel in writing(your sister), non-payment of premium, or other reasons if the company wants to cancel , but they give you 30-to 60 days notice to give to time to fine another insurance company. First Premier is a different story. A few months back., someone charge ring tones to my 1st premier card 4 at $2 and 1 at $4.99. I called 1st premier, they told me to send it in writing. I told time I indicated that thoses charges were not mine on the bill. She said there's a form on the bill, (which is so small on to the eye) that you have to send. Of course I forgot and sent 1st premier an email. Again there reponse was to have it in writing. I gave up and just ate up the $8.99 charge. it wasn't worth it. I saw how they were acting and will keep it in my memory bank. First premier are very, very lazy. Forget about customers 1st. I wished it just took a phone call. Remember sub-prime, sub-prime service. Have your sister speak to someone above a manager. I hope she asks what do they do, and the procedures on un-authorized charges. A lot of people have EFT on their insurance policies and either they change the billing or cancel their polices outright to prevent the bank from sending money to the Ins/Co. Hope this helps.
15 years 8 months ago #32

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: First Premier Bank Gold MasterCard.

The 99/500 secured card offer seems to be an invitation only type of credit card because everyone can't apply for it. Personally, I've never seen that offer show up for me when I got declined for a couple of BOA cards.
15 years 8 months ago #33

Replied by Meya on topic Re: First Premier Bank Gold Master Card.

I think we can leave this up to the bofa king "Hjm331":laugh:

Another thing members, have you noticed that the 99/500 was offered to people with credit worse off than ours? I have read on plenty of sites where people who had 12 Co's and unforgivable judgments receiving 99/500:worried:. Wonder why they are cutting us short? Maybe they are up to the limit with the 99/500:confused:

YoYo11, you are doing much better than what i was. I did not care to rebuild anything when I seen my Cr for the first time. I told everyone that it had to come to my door in a Manila envelope because it could not fit in my mailbox. I love what you and everyone else here is doing. believe it or not, we need members like yourself to share your experience with cards that were just beating pockets up with fees. You can tell them when to stop and where to start. If we had no one in here who can share real stories about the actual card experience (not just by reading up on it) how would we know?

Little do you know, I already had plans to throw the first member on you and others with this card when they want to know more about it. You are absolutely right about where some members have no other choice but to start here, ONLY IF THEY HAD NO OTHER CHOICE. My sister had to start here because no other person would pick her up. But she got the cap1 after she was approved for the First Premier and Tribute. I told her to close the First Premiere and Tribute, she told me she was but guess what? She never did and now she is catching hell with them.

Now that we are on this subject I have one question to ask you YoYo11. OK, my sister signed up with some insurance called AIG and then she decided that she did not want it. Well she came over my house and showed me that they had been billing her for 4 months @ $39.99 which caused her to go over her limit once. She called First Premier and told them the blah blah blah's and they disputed two of them. She called the company and they said they made a mistake and will reverse the charges, which they never did. Now 2 more has shown up on her card and First Premiere said they could not dispute the other two because she should have cleared it with the company. I told her to tell the company to put it in writing that they were reversing the fees, and she did last night. We should have this issue resolved by next week, but my problem is, Why didn't First Premiere step up to the plate?

Now my main story is this, First Premiere should have been on her side from the beginning, I remember when I went to a Hotel in Sacramento California some years ago and I did not like the service, Orchard took those charges off before I could say the problem and I have no reverse nor argument from the Hotel. Even though I had a police report to back me up because I had to call them to help leave out of the Hotel I was so scared. I mean we are talking drug infested Hotel that looked lovely on line and in the day time.
15 years 8 months ago #34

Replied by cireone on topic Re: First Premier Bank Gold MasterCard.

Thanks for clearing it up for me. I wonder why BoA has this card as some top secret operation.
15 years 8 months ago #35

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: First Premier Bank Gold MasterCard.

I had no other choice but to start with the First Premier Platinum. I was finishing school and didn't have even $99.00 extra to put down on a secured card. I knew about secured cards back then too. FPB "fronts" the money for you. Meya is right, it is an undercover secured card instead!

But they do report to all 3 credit bureaus and my score shot up 100 points in a year.
15 years 8 months ago #36

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Cireone, she was somewhat telling the truth. You do have to be denied a regular card from bofa to get the 99/500 card. I have not heard of walking into the branch for the 99/500 card, maybe she was new or did not quite understand what you were saying. The 99/500 is not just offered like any other of their cards, so yes you would have to apply and then be denied, but is it worth it? Nah not really

those 99/500 cards are top secret:cool:
15 years 8 months ago #37

The card seems ideal in that you put up $99 and have a $500 CL. BUt she did not seem to be in the right place of my questions. And its true, I have applied twice on BoA website and all that came up was the regular secured card. So what I am wanting to know is how did this 99/500 card come about???? Was it through online app or at a branch???? Ive even browsed the cards and the only one listed is the regular secured card.

Meya is right...you have to apply and be denied for a regular card..doesn't matter which on you apply for. I never heard anyone going into a branch to apply for this card. As you can tell , this card is not offered on the web page. No one really knows about it. I've chatted with a rep, and she told me to apply for a regular card. About 8 months back I got pre-approved for a regular secured card in the mail after being denied for a reg/card. I've been banking w/BofA for 2 year. Two month ago, I went back online applied for a reg/card..and another pre-approval for a reg/secured card. The next day I went online and it gave me the 99/500 offer. I've applied, and had them take the money on the account. A few weeks past and i called BoFA for the status. They didn't even have my app. But once I went online on the status it said it was being processed. Well long story short. I got denied for the 99./500 because of BK. I asked them why did i get the offer, and I've wasted two hard hits..they said they were sorry and they just don't take BK's. So remember each card you apply for is a new app/and a new hit. I would just let it be until you see something in the mail...good luck! If all fails just call them like I did and have them process an app over the phone for the 99/500, speak w/a credit manager, they might have to call you back, but they will take your information.
15 years 8 months ago #38

YoYo, I clearly understand what you are saying and I do understand the concepts or paying back from ones mistakes. I am a pay backer myself, but I strive to the fullest to reroute someone from cards that makes you pay more than a mistake. But if the person choose to move with the higher fee card, then quess what, I love them the same.

oh, meya, meya , meya..i agree with your totally:innocent:, but some people have no other choice. I don't want to say go with the higher fee if card if you can get aprove w/better cards. It's terrible that people (including me), get stuck w/the the sub-prime cards, and we both know how credit card industry works. 1st premier cards should only be short term and not cards you want to keep for 5 to 10 years. Just for rebuilding. Man I want a CapOne card so bad I dream about it. They didn't approve me then, and they not approving me now. I might never get approved, but I'm ok with that. (like i need more cards LOL:fun:). 1st premier fees are terrible, just bad, so is salute, tribute and orchard cards have annual fees. I think the YesCash card has the highest fees I've ever seen on a card. $625 CL, but once card is issued you have $375 of ava/credit...plus monthly fees of $10 a month. I wouldn't wish this card on my worst enemy. All is well in love an war. And I'll say it again...I wanna be like you when i grow up!
15 years 8 months ago #39

Replied by cireone on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Cireone, she was somewhat telling the truth. You do have to be denied a regular card from bofa to get the 99/500 card. I have not heard of walking into the branch for the 99/500 card, maybe she was new or did not quite understand what you were saying. The 99/500 is not just offered like any other of their cards, so yes you would have to apply and then be denied, but is it worth it? Nah not really

The card seems ideal in that you put up $99 and have a $500 CL. BUt she did not seem to be in the right place of my questions. And its true, I have applied twice on BoA website and all that came up was the regular secured card. So what I am wanting to know is how did this 99/500 card come about???? Was it through online app or at a branch???? Ive even browsed the cards and the only one listed is the regular secured card.
15 years 8 months ago #40

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

I agree with you meya, by the way, love the new photo (lol)
mrrob

Thanks mrrob!:white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #41

YoYo, I clearly understand what you are saying and I do understand the concepts or paying back from ones mistakes. I am a pay backer myself, but I strive to the fullest to reroute someone from cards that makes you pay more than a mistake. But if the person choose to move with the higher fee card, then quess what, I love them the same.
15 years 8 months ago #42

15 years 8 months ago #43

Replied by cireone on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

That offer comes up after you apply for a normal bofa card. I was not offered the 99/500 niether, but was offered the secured card. That decision is totally up to bofa, but I am going to apply for the secured bofa very soon.

SO I was looking through BoA's website and decided to have a chat session with an agent. Well I inquired about the 99/500 card. SHe did tell me that the card does exist but is only issued through the branch bank not online. I told her that I read reviews and testimonials on the card and how could I get ahold of it. SHe said that the card is if you were denied for a regular credit card and the criteria for getting pre-apporved she didnt have an answer other than they dont offer it online. SO i wrote that its only available for bank customers and she stated no. Well, what would I be doing in BoA branch applying for a card if I dont bank there?????
I ended it not satisfied with her answers.
15 years 8 months ago #44

Twelve buks per month? That is $144 per year, ohhhh my God

Now, now,now..those that have started out will very bad credit scores..I mean..450 and under had to start somewhere. I don't know any company that would unsecure credit with very low scores. Remember we all have to take action to make improvements. For every action..there's a reaction...I had bad credit for making bad choices..now I'm paying the price for making bad choices by paying high annual fees and monthly fees on credit cards.. as we all know 30 to 40% for your score is payment history. I don't drive, don't own a home so I had to start somewhere. Yes , 1st Premier has it's ups and downs/ of course someone with a score of 600 and higher does not need this card. But those with low score have to start somewhere. I'm not going to keep this card forever....I have goals and dreams of having a home...having prime cards...as of now, I'm making changes and I'm seeing great improvements. 1st Premier as a $49 annual fee and $6 monthly fee+ $99 one time fee. I knew what I was getting into so I don't feel robbed. I've never been late on any cards and pay over the min/due. This site has helped me apply for cards I would not have known about. But without 1st Premier reporting history I would have not gotten those cards..trust me. As I've posted in other reviews...if someone could get that Hooters, CapOne, or other bank issued secured cards..that's a way to start. But some people won't even qualify for those cards...some won't even qualify for a 1st premier. This board has excellent reports and reviews.....those that are new to credit , rebuilding, or starting off with excellent credit will learn alot from FN. Let's keep our head out of the water...look up, read before you sign, ask questions and are goals will be achieved.:cheesing:
15 years 8 months ago #45