Bank of America Upgrade

Replied by SAR1954 on topic Re: Bank of America Upgrade

Was just approved the Bank of America Better Balance Rewards CC, CL $1500. Dont know all the details just yet, will update this post when I do. I believe they checked experian, my current score is 703.
9 years 11 months ago #1

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: Bank of America Upgrade

It had been a year since I surprisingly got a Bank of America Basic Credit card with a locked in rate of 17%, so I thought I would call and see if there were any upgrades or offers that I might qualify for being a good customer. The rep said I qualified for Bank of America Cash Rewards card, and that there were no credit checks, nothing changed except for the fact I now earn rewards on the use of my card. SCHWEEEET!

Sweet! Nice upgrade! You will appreciate the great card benefits that go with this card!!! WOW! I am excited for you.
11 years 1 month ago #2
  • Nuovocapitolo
  • Nuovocapitolo's Avatar Topic Author

was created by Nuovocapitolo

It had been a year since I surprisingly got a Bank of America Basic Credit card with a locked in rate of 17%, so I thought I would call and see if there were any upgrades or offers that I might qualify for being a good customer. The rep said I qualified for Bank of America Cash Rewards card, and that there were no credit checks, nothing changed except for the fact I now earn rewards on the use of my card. SCHWEEEET!
11 years 1 month ago #3