CONN's Appliance Store

Replied by eugene66 on topic i go to Conn's quite

i go to Conn's quite often especially now that they have built one down the street.it's possible you can get approved for scores with high 500 ( but you may have to make a down payment) and make payment by installments.
15 years 11 months ago #1

Replied by leighdu on topic Hi Gang - Does anyone

Hi Gang - Does anyone know what the fico score may be to apply for credit with Conn's appliance store? Any other suggestions about appliance store credit would be helpful too!

Thanks!

My friend applied for credit at the Conn's store in San Antonio, and he was approved. I am not sure what his credit score is but, but let's just say he has had many many late payments and even a repo on there from a while back. However, he also has quite a few excellent things as well.
15 years 11 months ago #2

Replied by Attagirl on topic If you know what you

If you know what you credit score is then you can always contact them and ask them if there is a minimum. Generally it is easier to get department store cards, especially if you have a visa or mastercard already.
16 years 1 week ago #3

Replied by Meya on topic Well, there are many factors

Well, there are many factors that will come in to play
1. Charge off's
2. BK
3. Late Payments
4. too many inquiries
5. Too many new accounts
6. Too few credit history
7. Derog's........

If you do not fall into those categories before you apply, I would say "Go for it". But I do see that your scores are low, which can be corrected in a matter of time, and you might need to hold out. I think that your best bet is to call them and ask, there is nothing wrong with that. I know that they are going to give you the run down about "We do not decide who will receive or get denied a card, the computer generates that for us. I will be more than to take your application and we can just see what happnes." Then all of a sudden you get that burning wishing-on-a-creed desire and just go for it, all of a sudden "Well sir/maam, it looks like THEY are going to send you an explaination of their decision in the mail in about 7-10 days." The computer now has a name "THEY"....hehehehehe. And you are sitting there looking like this now :worried: :dumbfounded: Wishing you would have never done it.

Hold out buddie, please, just hold out for a moment. :fun: :cool:
16 years 2 weeks ago #4
  • lmartin
  • lmartin's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by lmartin on topic It's a store located in

It's a store located in Houston, Texas. My scores are:

EXP:600
TRU:584
EQU:580
16 years 2 weeks ago #5

Replied by Meya on topic Never heard of that one.

Never heard of that one. What are your scores if you don't mind me asking.
16 years 2 weeks ago #6
  • lmartin
  • lmartin's Avatar Topic Author

was created by lmartin

Hi Gang - Does anyone know what the fico score may be to apply for credit with Conn's appliance store? Any other suggestions about appliance store credit would be helpful too!

Thanks!
16 years 2 weeks ago #7