Providian Visa

Replied by saurabh on topic well i have never had

well i have never had a secured card and have just heard about it.I am looking for the related info and posted a thread for the same.
15 years 11 months ago #1
  • sophie
  • sophie's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by sophie on topic I feel like that part

I feel like that part of it is out of my control. I can’t always struggle to not allow people to check my credit without being authorized. I have a full time job, school and a full time sport to attend to.

:scared:
16 years 1 week ago #2

Replied by Attagirl on topic Once upon a time I

Once upon a time I needed a secure credit card and now I wish they would stop sending me offers all day long. Providian required a deposit but it was refunded back to me when I closed the account.

That is the problem with any card. If these companies have the right to check your credit in order to send you mail regarding their card then this is where we need to stop it. I cannot believe how many people check your credit report and how you have to fight to have unauthorized checks removed.
16 years 1 week ago #3

Replied by Meya on topic :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :shocked:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :shocked:
16 years 2 weeks ago #4

Replied by hjm331 on topic I've never had a secured

I've never had a secured card so I don't know how it works. Sounds like it was a win-win situation though!
16 years 3 weeks ago #5
  • sophie

Replied by sophie on topic I insisted on Providian retuning

I insisted on Providian retuning my deposit, it was about a month and they sent me a check. It was more like savings account then a deposit and I actually built a small amount of interest on it, so it was pretty cool.

16 years 3 weeks ago #6

Replied by hjm331 on topic Secured cards are a good

Secured cards are a good deal for anyone who wants to build their credit and I'm glad that Providian returned your deposit unlike some other companies who hold onto it forever.
16 years 3 weeks ago #7
  • sophie

was created by sophie

Once upon a time I needed a secure credit card and now I wish they would stop sending me offers all day long. Providian required a deposit but it was refunded back to me when I closed the account.
16 years 3 weeks ago #8