Bofa

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: Bofa

Got a credit union visa. $1,000 CL, 9.99% FIXED, 6.67% on transfers. No annual. Exp 716 with way too many inquiries (too many to post. I am embarrassed)

Congrats! You are going to be saving $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Credit unions are the way to go.
12 years 2 months ago #1
  • Nuovocapitolo
  • Nuovocapitolo's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Nuovocapitolo on topic Re: Bofa

Got a credit union visa. $1,000 CL, 9.99% FIXED, 6.67% on transfers. No annual. Exp 716 with way too many inquiries (too many to post. I am embarrassed):shocked:
Plus they are going to refi my auto loan from 5% down to 3.6%. When I got the loan originally back in June 2010 it was 8%!
12 years 2 months ago #2
  • Nuovocapitolo

Now you are due a great big CONGRATULATIONS! Recognition of your efforts in establishing good credit is paying off along with a good FICO Score. You worked for that limit. Note, Bank of America said they were holding back on CL's but, anticipate being more flexible in the next few months. So, work the account!!! Enjoy your new prime card!

Thanks. I am on a mission to have all credit cards paid off this year in anticipation of adding a home loan to the mix.....we'll see though.....I still have quite a few inquiries....

I was at 548 spring of 2010 and now 704 with all kinds of credit, including a car loan through Capital One.
12 years 2 months ago #3

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: Bofa

Bank of America Basic Visa Card. Interest 17.25% for purchases, balance transfers, cash advances. No different interest rates. They checked Experian which was 704. No annual fee. And here's the best part $1,000 credit line.

I honestly didn't think I would be approved let alone for $1,000...

Now you are due a great big CONGRATULATIONS! Recognition of your efforts in establishing good credit is paying off along with a good FICO Score. You worked for that limit. Note, Bank of America said they were holding back on CL's but, anticipate being more flexible in the next few months. So, work the account!!! Enjoy your new prime card!
12 years 2 months ago #4
  • Nuovocapitolo

Bank of America Basic Visa Card. Interest 17.25% for purchases, balance transfers, cash advances. No different interest rates. They checked Experian which was 704. No annual fee. And here's the best part $1,000 credit line.

I honestly didn't think I would be approved let alone for $1,000....:cheesing:
12 years 2 months ago #5

That figures. The card I got approved for isn't even listed.

Describe your card here for now anyway! My College Affinity Platinum Plus Visa World Points card was product changed 01-05-12 and the actual card arrived on 01-27-12 in the mail (I couldn't find the card I was looking for on the FG list either). Mine is a BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa with the 3%/2%/1% option that I saw on television the other day, with 14.24% apr on purchases! Note, no hard inquiry.
12 years 2 months ago #6
  • Nuovocapitolo

That figures. The card I got approved for isn't even listed.
12 years 2 months ago #7

Try this... https://www.financeglobe.com/FN/Credi...eviews.php?d=a

Hope this helps! BofA has informed virtually all websites to withdraw their various credit card offerings. They hope to have completed the necessary restructuring which will lead to the sale of their credit card division (FIA Card Services) by June or July 2012. FIA Card Services is being sold to US Bank's (Elan Card Services of North Dakota). A major transition is in process.

This will get it done for you. Same thing happened to me a couple of days ago. Bank of America brought upon themselves their own problems so I shed no tears for them or any of the other major banks. GREED!!!
12 years 2 months ago #8
  • Nuovocapitolo

was created by Nuovocapitolo

What happened to all the reviews for Bank of America? I just got approved for a card through them and was going to post my info and found there isn't any anymore.
12 years 2 months ago #9