JP Morgan Ritz Carlton Rewards Signature Visa Credit Card

Replied by Faith on topic Re: JP Morgan Ritz Carlton Rewards Signature Visa Credit Card

And as far as being "elite"......certainly not the case here.:cheesing:
12 years 5 months ago #1

Replied by Faith on topic Re: JP Morgan Ritz Carlton Rewards Signature Visa Credit Card

Yes, also have the JP Morgan Select (with the chip) but since I've obtained the Ritz Carlton, might just combine the two, getting rid of the Select. The Lending department said it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to combine the accounts. We'll see. I have two upcoming trips so will review the card then after the second trip.
12 years 5 months ago #2

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: JP Morgan Ritz Carlton Rewards Signature Visa Credit Card

I couldn't find the card to write a review on. So far their customer service (dedicated number that goes directly to their Priority line when you call and they will stay on the line if they have to route you through to lending, customer service, etc. to make sure you are satisfied with your call) surpasses AMEX Platinum customer service. Haven't had the card long enough to give an honest review, outside of dealing with their dedidcated customer service line.

As far as approval process, not sure what score was at the time (pulled Experian) but I'm assuming in the mid 700's along with my TR and EQ scores. Was approved for $15,000, but after one call to lending they increased to $20,000 no questions asked.

Impressive!!! JP Morgan Chase has not receive a lot of strong reviews on this web-site and I get the feeling they only care about the "elite". After you have road tested the card... let us know your findings. Also, you may want to lean on them for one of the cards from the Chase Ohio Card Processing Center that includes the "chip" for foreign travel (assuming you don't already have it).
12 years 5 months ago #3

was created by Faith

I couldn't find the card to write a review on. So far their customer service (dedicated number that goes directly to their Priority line when you call and they will stay on the line if they have to route you through to lending, customer service, etc. to make sure you are satisfied with your call) surpasses AMEX Platinum customer service. Haven't had the card long enough to give an honest review, outside of dealing with their dedidcated customer service line.

As far as approval process, not sure what score was at the time (pulled Experian) but I'm assuming in the mid 700's along with my TR and EQ scores. Was approved for $15,000, but after one call to lending they increased to $20,000 no questions asked.
12 years 5 months ago #4